No announcement yet.

Girlfriend left me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Girlfriend left me...

Been with her for 2 years, out of the blue she just said she wants a break/space, two days later she says we're broken up and she doesn't want to speak to me anymore. I keep asking her to talk to me about it/tell me why but she just says "I don't want to talk about it" "I've got to go" "Leave me alone"

etc.

I'm literally just annihilated right now, not even any soppy stuff but in my mind she was the one, I saw me and her together for a long time...

Now it's just spiraling into me desperately begging for her to come back in the most shameless way imaginable.

100% Sure it's over, she's done with me, she either doesn't love me anymore or she's found someone else, it's one, the other or both.

How do you guys get over this stuff? I seriously feel like shooting myself in the head.

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
    Been with her for 2 years, out of the blue she just said she wants a break/space, two days later she says we're broken up and she doesn't want to speak to me anymore. I keep asking her to talk to me about it/tell me why but she just says "I don't want to talk about it" "I've got to go" "Leave me alone"

etc.

I'm literally just annihilated right now, not even any soppy stuff but in my mind she was the one, I saw me and her together for a long time...

Now it's just spiraling into me desperately begging for her to come back in the most shameless way imaginable.

100% Sure it's over, she's done with me, she either doesn't love me anymore or she's found someone else, it's one, the other or both.

How do you guys get over this stuff? I seriously feel like shooting myself in the head.
    Bring it in bruh.

Serious time for Sane Man.

I been through this shit.

It's basic advice and it won't help you any right now, but give it time, keep yourself busy, around friends etc, and over time you'll get over it.

That's it. No quick and easy fix. No activity that will knock it right out in one hour.

It'll take time. But do not go into a shell and mope around.

Hang in there man.

Comment

It's hard, the first thing you need to do is separate yourself from here in every way possible. No calls, no begging, no pictures, no memories of her at all.

Second, it's going to take time. You will not be over this immediately, it will feel like someone died. 2 years is nothing, going through a divorce is 1000X worse, believe me.

As soon as you can, get BUSY. Do what you love to do, play sports, hang out with friends, etc. Focus on yourself, use this to motivate yourself to do things you been putting off. Go back to school, finish things you didn't etc.

In the end, there's no solution but she wasn't the one for you, there is no such thing. We live on a planet of 7 billion people, there isn't one person that is just for you.

You meet people who you are attracted to, have things in common and come together at the right time in your life. That's why you get together. Then it takes a lot of hard work to stay together, it's not easy.

Hope you feel better man, it will take time. Do the things I told you and fight the temptation to call her, and see her. It won't do any difference, she's done with you.

Move on.

Comment

Just get on with your own life.

It's not going to be easy but the feelings and angst will subside. She doesn't deserve your love if she's treated you like that. Most likely she's found someone else. But I wouldn't think about it, really try your best consciously to not dwell on it - only makes shit worse.

Comment

Sounds like she's getting d*cked down by somebody else bro! You need to go on a crazy drug infused hooker binge.

Comment

The exact same thing happened to a co-worker of mine. They were also two years in a relationship and things were going well when all of a sudden she packed her stuff and left.

It may be harsh but this usually means one of two things: She found someone else or she just figured out that she has been wasting time on somebody she never had any intentions to end with anyways.

Comment

if you are a badass, then just tell yourself she's missing out

and if you are not a badass yet, start becoming one

Comment

Usually girls don't just leave for no reason.

There's probably another dude.

Comment

yea, she is very likely with another guy, but its her loss

Comment

You'll survive. Just do a bunch of drugs, drink a bit and hang out with some friends.

Best to stay busy somehow. But yes she's with another guy most likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X