Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tupac Shakur's last words revealed by police officer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Kuyukut was the TS and thought Tupac's last words were gonna be 'Floyd is a coward'

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      I saw Kuyukut was the TS and thought Tupac's last words were gonna be 'Floyd is a coward'

He doesn't call him Floyd he calls him Fraud Gayfeather

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        I disagree. If you know about tupac, his background, family members killed by police, etc., you would understand his dislike for police. He came from a family of Black Panthers, he was a member of the Black Panthers youth as a kid. Quite obviously there is a long and very deep distrust of police that is something you will never understand.
        I know of his family's involvement in the black panthers. That doesn't make his final words any less stupid. There was a cop trying to help him identify his murderer and he couldn't get over his own idiotic paranoia long enough to help him do so.

What I understand from it is he should have trusted the police a bit more and the people he surrounded himself with a bit less.
        Exactly.

But to trust (at least not demonize) law enforcement is career suicide when you're pandering to an audience full of angst-ridden, anti-authority, violence-glorifying nitwits.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i'm pretty sure tupac murmured something along that line.

btw, the cop is a flowmo, that's why he kept it a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            What I understand from it is he should have trusted the police a bit more and the people he surrounded himself with a bit less.
            I agree he shouldn't have trusted the people around him as much but again, regarding police they hadn't exactly helped tupac out in his lifetime. His mother was wrongly imprisoned in the infamous "Black Panther 21", a complete sham, a result of COINTELPRO. Mutulu Shakur was sentenced 60 years in prison for a crime he said he didnt commit. Geronimo Pratt did 27 years for a crime he said he didnt commit. Both likely results of COINTELPRO and both were big influences on 2pac (Pratt his Godfather, Mutulu his step father). And of course we all know about Assata Shakur. The oppression of police against the black community, especially black activists, was deeply ingrained in Tupac since a small child. And of course The Rodney King beating just happened a few years prior to his death . Police brutality was insane in LA during that time period. Why would he trust the police?!
            Last edited by ИATAS; 05-23-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              You feel pretty ****in strongly about that eh Bringer?

Kinda stupid thing to say... not really worthy of debate imo... anyone who listened to his music or knew his history wouldn't really be blown away by this. He probably didn't have a ****in clue who did it first off...

It doesn't really matter what he muttered incoherently as he way dying.... a young man was murdered that day... sad ****.
              Not really. I stated my opinion and was challenged on it, so I'm responding.

He might've had a clue or he might not have. Nobody will ever know, but there's so little evidence that it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that his murderer will never be brought to justice.

I disagree, though. I think his last words do matter as he was obviously a source of influence for millions of young people.

Comment

Cop, "ok fine, never mind the rush on that paramedic".

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                  Not if he didn't think those were his last words.

You're not exactly thinking clearly in that manner are you? Riddled with bullets, bleeding everywhere, you dont know why or how it happened, someone is yelling your face and youre trying to talk to your friend at the same time.. all the while losing pints of blood.

I doubt in this situation you're pondering your death
                  , trying to think of something profound to say because you know you're about to speak your last words to some cop yelling on top of you.

Now we know, that those were his last words... sure as hell doesn't mean he thought that, this appeared to all happen in a matter of minutes. You argue he shouldve known he wasnt gonna survive this twice... yeah or, he thinks he would because he 1) survived it before, 2) doesnt even know how bad it is.

Either way, hard to judge someone knowing it's pretty close to clear that nobody would be in their right mind during that moment.
                  That last sentence is completely incompatible with your prior paragraph.

Yes, if ever I think about death it's when I'm riddled with bullets and bleeding all over myself. I've thought heavily about death under much less terrifying consequences, as you know.

I digress.

Comment

geezus...only in the lounge where '**** you' will spur on 4 pages

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      I agree he shouldn't have trusted the people around him as much but again, regarding police they hadn't exactly helped tupac out in his lifetime. His mother was wrongly imprisoned in the infamous "Black Panther 21", a complete sham, a result of COINTELPRO. Mutulu Shakur was sentenced 60 years in prison for a crime he said he didnt commit. Geronimo Pratt did 27 years for a crime he said he didnt commit. Both likely results of COINTELPRO and both were big influences on 2pac (Pratt his Godfather, Mutulu his step father). And of course we all know about Assata Shakur. The oppression of police against the black community, especially black activists, was deeply ingrained in Tupac since a small child. And of course The Rodney King beating just happened a few years prior to his death . Police brutality was insane in LA during that time period. Why would he trust the police?!
                      He did not have to trust them. He was breathing his last few gulps of air. He did nothing to stop the cycle of violence. He only allowed a killer to remain unchecked, to possibly kill more. He may have been giving the police a middle finger, but he was also possibly giving to others he cared about.

There has to be a point in life where you know you have made bad choices and question your believe system. How many attempts were made on his life? He was shot up twice, but probably had tons of close encounters also. He can hate the cops all he wants, but they were not the ones trying to kill him left right and center.

Comment

Working...
                      X