Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGS5: Ground Zeroes reportedly has less than a 2 hour campaign - Kojima strikes again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did they change the voice actor of Snake to Kiefer Sutherland?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Artistic choice, I'd assume. Big Boss is a lot older in MGS5 than the others, and Kojima probably wanted to change it so people didn't confuse him with Solid Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Artistic choice, I'd assume. Big Boss is a lot older in MGS5 than the others, and Kojima probably wanted to change it so people didn't confuse him with Solid Snake.
        I believe Big Boss is around 10 years older than he was in MGS3, guess it was for the older voice. Sutherland was old azz Big Boss in MGS4 if I remember correctly.

Comment

Metal gear is going to be 1080p on the PS4 and 720P on the Xbox

Xbox 720 strikes again.

Sony started strong, they rocked the Xbox and now they're going to finish it off.

Not only is the PS4 the easier machine to develop for, it's more powerful and has a much larger current and potential user base.

Developers are going to start backing Sony now more than Microsoft, unless Microsoft buys them off.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-17-2014, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Xbox 720 strikes again.

Sony started strong, they rocked the Xbox and now they're going to finish it off.

Not only is the PS4 the easier machine to develop for, it's more powerful and has a much larger current and potential user base.

Developers are going to start backing Sony now more than Microsoft, unless Microsoft buys them off.
            Yeah I read about this, I thought XBONE and PS4 were pretty much neck and neck in terms of hardware performance?? But this appears to show that it's really a night and day difference in terms of performance.

Comment

Xbox 720 strikes again.

To be fair, Kojima and Metal Gear Solid has always been a Playstation franchise first and foremost. His company is certainly more comfortable with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                I believe Big Boss is around 10 years older than he was in MGS3, guess it was for the older voice. Sutherland was old azz Big Boss in MGS4 if I remember correctly.
                No, that wasn't Sutherland in MGS4. That was the voice actor for one of the bosses in MGS3, I can't remember which.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  they changed the voice actor of Boss on MGS4 tbh I always thought it was stupid for snake and Big boss to look and sound exactly the same

Xbox 720 strikes again.

its a PS3/360 game both X1 and PS4 will run it at 60fps Developers are just cuting corners when it comes to resolution on X1 upscalling it to 1080p and framerates when it comes to PS4

Comment

I'm not even sure if I should pre-order this game on my 360 or wait to play it on a better console. Idk if I'll end up buying a Ps4/Xbox One.. might juss play GZ and MGSV on my 360.

Comment

so he still makin metal queer then

Comment

Working...
                      X