No announcement yet.

Broner's entrance was horrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    A lot better than "Yo son, I ain't worried about nothing, I ain't worried about nothing, I ain't worried about nothing.....n-word n-word n-word...inaudible mumbling....I ain't worried about nothing"

This is an entrance

I would rather watch Broner dancing like a ****** to whatever rapper he gets for each fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      It was cringe worthy, I'm actually having reservations about showing this fight to my Dad for that reason. It was just embarrassing, as was the way he exited the fight.
      Some people say it's an act, but I really believe Broner really dumb as rocks and is not trying to be anybody. This guys interviews are all cringe-worthy. he's a guy with low IQ.

Comment

was it the on everything song, or young n____ but we lido or something like that?

Comment

youngin' out aint a crime

Comment

best rapper alive.

i like how this dude is arab and bustin N bombs

Comment

We need to give Montana back to the French

Comment

French Montana is f**king terrible. Terrible.

Thank god even though he had big backing and radio play, he flopped his first week out. Hopefully we won't have to hear him anymore a year or two from now.

Comment

French Montana clearly represents a true progression in popular music. A man who's spent many, many years perfecting and honing his craft in order to become a true and serious artist.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    French Montana clearly represents a true progression in popular music. A man who's spent many, many years perfecting and honing his craft in order to become a true and serious artist.
                    A seriously garbage rapper

Comment

Working...
                    X