Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Elie Sekbach always create enemies? Roach, Martinez, Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd like to think it's because he's such a simpleton, but in reality it's probably because he's easy for those high profile guys to ignore. It's not like he's backed by ESPN or HBO, or even a reputable newspaper. They don't have to talk to him. And once he gets annoying or starts pestering them for too many interviews (which he inevitably will) they can just tell him to fuck off.

His fear of people getting rid of him this must explain the sheer inanity of his questions, that and the fact that he probably doesn't know enough to ask questions that might get more interesting answers.

Comment

He works for fight hype now so his haters will only get worse lol

http://seckbach.fighthype.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        I remember when Elie used to be the biggest Floyd hater ever. He used to sleep with a cuddle and sleep with a stuffed plush teddy bear shaped like pacs nuts. He finally came around.
        Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Well that's because Elie finally became a BOXING fan, when he originally came on the scene he was a PacMan fan. If it wasn't Pac it wasn't right.

Just like I know alot of Floyd fans that hated PacMan just because him and Floyd had issues, now they are neutral.
        I don't think he became a real boxing fan, the dude scored some fight on showtime widely in favor of Rios when rios was actually losing the early rounds lol. Elie doesn't even study boxing history he just asks the same questions, reason he likes Floyd now is because he was kicked out of Wild card and can't cover any of the fighters there.

He basically rides with whoever gives him a interview like now he is on Broners nuts.

Elie even admit he still uses Pacquiao's name in the titleo f his videos cause they bring the most hits. In his interview with Joe Goossen he said that he had no clue who Pacman was and went to go interview him and when he put the video up it had over 300 thousand hits or views, so Elie started saying wow thats more views than I got for my other interviews and than he started doing ore interviews.

The only legit guy is Chris Robinson, he is impartial and doesn't instigate crap he can go to gym to gym and not have to worry because people know he won't stir stuff up like Elie.

Comment

Elie knows jack **** about boxing and a lot of guys get annoyed by him, I know Roach hates him after he talked **** about Pacquiao in one of his Oxnard videos, Sergio's trainer Sarmiento reportedly got angry at something that was mentioned about him in another Robert Garcia video. Didn't know Rios fell out with him, but you always got the feeling that he was clowning him whenever he was interviewed!

I like his videos because he somehow managed to get good interviewees but he's a terrible interviewer, never let's people speak. Plus he thinks that Chris Arreola is a great heavyweight so it goes to show what his boxing knowledge is!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
            I have no idea what happened with martinez. But i do remember him doing interviews in Sergios car and stuff. I guess with his job its hard to be viwed as impartial, even when you try your best. So many different fighters who are not fond of eachother. Easy to slip up and break your trust and relationships
            He never tries to be impartial, he's a parasite who leeches of whatever "Boxing Superstar" lets him be around him for more than 5mins!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I don't get it, does he push the boundaries on purpose? It seems he loves to instigate stuff. Why?

Freddie Roach and Manny Pacquiao pretty much gave him his break, and man when he used to do videos from Wild Card Gym it was awesome, he would talk to hte different boxers, he had access to Pacquiao's training, his sparring partners, Freddie Roach treated Elie like he was one of the family, even Pepper liked him, than this idiot Elie has to go and blow it by doing some two face crap when he visited Margarito and Robert Garcia's camp for the Pac vs. Margarito fight and apparently was giving them insight on Pac's training and than the ultimate blow he released that video of Margarito and Rios mocking Roach.

Rios, Margarito and Garcia were cool with Elie even after that video was released, but Elie basically hurt their image and than crushed his connection to Roach, Roach banned him from his gym.

Elie than bragged about the video saying hey HBO if it wasn't for my video of Rios and Margarito making fun of Roach your fight wouldn't have had controversy and controversy sells. I guess he was okay losing his connection to Roaches Wild Card Gym and it didn't bother him.

Word is he also got kicked out of Sergio Martinez training camp, he no longer can do interviews with team Martinez, I have no clue why.

The final big blow was Brandon Rios, The only think cool left about Elies videos was Brandon Rios on his Reality show. Rios seemed to like Elie and get annoyed by him so it was funny watching Rios get pissed but they seemed really cool, than they stopped talking after and Rios was no longer in his videos, and Rios really hates Elie its no joke he used to say F you Elie but it was ina joking way, this time he has venom whenever someone drops Elie;'s name. Apparently the reason Rios stopped talking to Elie was because Elie released a video of Rios getting beat up at a party drunk or something, not sure if thats true.

I am surprised Joe Goossen hasn't banned Elie from interviewing him, also Elie used to talk crap about Floyd now he is on Floyds nuts and his biggest defender, and now he is riding Broners nuts.

This guy is like a parasite. He gets access to interviews but man way to burn bridges.
              cuz of his ethnic background

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                Elie knows jack **** about boxing and a lot of guys get annoyed by him, I know Roach hates him after he talked **** about Pacquiao in one of his Oxnard videos, Sergio's trainer Sarmiento reportedly got angry at something that was mentioned about him in another Robert Garcia video. Didn't know Rios fell out with him, but you always got the feeling that he was clowning him whenever he was interviewed!

I like his videos because he somehow managed to get good interviewees but he's a terrible interviewer, never let's people speak. Plus he thinks that Chris Arreola is a great heavyweight so it goes to show what his boxing knowledge is!
                Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                He never tries to be impartial, he's a parasite who leeches of whatever "Boxing Superstar" lets him be around him for more than 5mins!

You speak the truth Elie is just a leach or parasite making videos not because he loves the sport but just for hits.

If you want to see a true boxing fan who goes to gyms is Chris Robinson, he is impartial, he isn't some fanboy type like Fight hype or Elie who take sides, he lets the fighters speak for themselves.

Wasn't it Sarmiento who tried to confront Elie and Elie just laughed and thought it was funny but they were being serious they didn't want him around.

Elie is a true snake, he tries to act buddy buddy to these fighters they take him under their wing and then he starts stirring crap up like Jerry Springer.

He back stabbed Roach, never apologized for what he did, he back stabbed Martinez and they used to love this guy and take him on the road for free, the only one who still cool with him is Robert Garcia and Joe Goossen/Ricky Funez.

Rios apparently got mad cause Elie was stirring crap up and posted a video online of Rios getting beat up at a party while Rios was drunk, not sure if there is any truth to that.

Now Elie is on Floyds nuts and Broners, this guy is shameless.

Pretty soon he won't be able to do anymore interviews, and will have to keep using that small Mexican guy to sneak in to interviews for him lol like he does at Wild Card.

Comment

I thought Rios stopped doing interviews because people were talking too much **** about how he stood firm with his W over Abril. I'm sure Rios wouldnt give a crap about stuff like that but the videos of him stopped flowing after Aprilish of last year. I didn't hear about the video of him getting beat up lol but that does make a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    You speak the truth Elie is just a leach or parasite making videos not because he loves the sport but just for hits.
                    Seckbach's strategy:

1. Stick a camera in someone's face
                    2. Ask them about Pacquiao or Mayweather
                    3. Post video 'Boxing expert says Pacquiao's speed beats Mayweather'
                    4. ???
                    5. Profit

Over time he's branched out to include more fighters in his titles but he's still as inane as ever. Shameless is the word for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Seckbach's strategy:

1. Stick a camera in someone's face
                      2. Ask them about Pacquiao or Mayweather
                      3. Post video 'Boxing expert says Pacquiao's speed beats Mayweather'
                      4. ???
                      5. Profit

Over time he's branched out to include more fighters in his titles but he's still as inane as ever. Shameless is the word for him.
                      Spot on! repped lol

He asks the same stupid questions who wins Pacquiao or Mayweather?, and Pacman just got knocked out but he still bring sup his name cause he knows Pacman is still one of the most searched in boxing.

There was a video titled Pacquiao on his videos and the whole video had nothing to do with Pacman only 5 seconds of the video they talked about Pacquiao, yet he uses it on his title.

Also he was stirring crap up with Amir Khan when Amir used to train with Roach Elie kept asking who wins you or Pacquiao or something like that, how awkward can you be? Why ask such a stupid instigating question like that? Elie is like Jerry Springer or Howard Stern for real trying to spark controversial crap.

Didn't he ask a question to Floyd Sr, who would win you or Roger or who was the better trainer? I'm surprised Floyd sr. didn't slap him.

Comment

Working...
                      X