Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the pleas for Andre Ward to move up in weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the pleas for Andre Ward to move up in weight?

Broner fights 2 fights at Lightweight and people already saying he's ducking guys at 140 when he hasn't even moved up yet.

Why aren't you idiots urging Ward to do the same?

I assume it's because Broner is big at the weight whereas Ward isn't.

It would be great to see Ward step up and fight Pascal, Dawson, Hopkins, Cloud etc, but I don't think he will.

Comment

Broner claims hes elite when he isn't yet. So he needs to move up as noone at 135 will make him great.

Ward is already elite. Moving up would only confirm what we know about him.

It's an offense to Ward to compare him to a prospect. Ward is at the top of the sport.

Comment

Nobody beats Ward

Comment

I think Ward should move up, I don't see anything else for him at 168, but you can't compare him to Broner. Ward has done a lot more than Broner and is definitely a top 10 P4P fighter, unlike Broner who's #5 spot is a joke.

Oh, and red K for calling me and the rest of the posters "idiots"

Comment

ward/cloud would be good. but he already beat dawson and hopkins said he won't fight him. so there's not a lot of options there. unlike for broner. 140 is loaded.

Comment

Because Broner is huge at 135 beating up on midgets?

Ward appears to be natural at his weight but him moving up would be good too.

Comment

I want to see Ward move up just cause he's beaten everybody he needs to at 168. And please don't anybody quote me and mention Andre Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I assume it's because Broner is big at the weight whereas Ward isn't.

It would be great to see Ward step up and fight Pascal, Dawson, Hopkins, Cloud etc, but I don't think he will.
                  OP got shut down on the first sentence.

Comment

broner is also calling everyone out at 40 and 47. the least he can do is move up and fight one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X