Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch is Livid: The Bookies Don't Know F*** All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    No, it's because he's better. Most people think he'd win.

The betting odds do too. That would be why he's the favourite.
    But Pacs the greater fighter, so why do people think Floyd would win.....Pac is the greater fighter? Why dont people think the greater fighter will win? Why isnt the greater fighter favourite?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      But Pacs the greater fighter, so why do people think Floyd would win.....Pac is the greater fighter? Why dont people think the greater fighter will win? Why isnt the greater fighter favourite?
      Like I said, I don't know why he's the favourite. I imagine it's because they think he's a better fighter and has the style and ability to win.

And Pacquaio being greater is debatable. And, even if he was, just because he's greater doesn't mean he should be favourite to win.

Styles make fights.

Comment

HUGH GRANT what are you trying to prove, your clearly upset, cry me a river!

the bookies are out to make money, the money is on floyd, simple as that

they are not fans when it comes to listing the odds

floyd IS favourite, simple as that.

but if you wanna get into it......

everybody knows the style pac struggles with and we all know how floyd fights. even some pac fans think floyd will win, MOST people aint stupid.

bottom line, floyd beats pac, and NOT saying he will, but he could make easy work of it

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          The only way to garantee being favourite is if your like Pac and so obviously great by beat down of his opponents who are great consistently, or like Floyd who lives off of his zero and cos he dont fight is living off of past glories as the bookies havent found out how overated he is yet, living off of the Gatti fight and Corrales.

Other than that you will be underdog like BH for the rest of your career. But i do understand how upsetting it is for career that people have seen all youve got to give and are not impressed still. Frochs shown his A game and people still doubt him.

Pac on the other hand is the no1 fighter, for the number one trainer in the world.
          Damn, how do you turn a super middleweight fight between Bute and Froch in to a thread about Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Damn, how do you turn a super middleweight fight between Bute and Froch in to a thread about Mayweather and Pacquiao.
            Think it's the link between the bookmakers odds.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Think it's the link between the bookmakers odds.
              his mind works in a strange way. Anytime a boxer i think is gonna win is an underdog, im happy. Dunno why he's so upset, he should be jumping ofor joy as he walks into a bookies to place his life savings on Pac. I think i even read him say that he'd go in closer to foght time to see if the odds have changed in Pacs favour.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                his mind works in a strange way. Anytime a boxer i think is gonna win is an underdog, im happy. Dunno why he's so upset, he should be jumping ofor joy as he walks into a bookies to place his life savings on Pac. I think i even read him say that he'd go in closer to foght time to see if the odds have changed in Pacs favour.
                Yeah, I said to check the odds online and he said he'll go to the bookies closer to the fight and find out

Not even check online This Internet stuff is still relatively new to me but I'm sure anyone can check odds online.

He seems to be a little upset over the fact there's a lot of people, bookmaker's including who think Mayweather will beat Pacquaio.

Hope he doesn't lose too much sleep.

Comment

Bute by tko round 8-9

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
                    Bute by tko round 8-9
                    I only needed to see on e youtube vid of bute to know Bute was going down against Froch, and Bute was fave wasnt he?

Goes to show, bookies know f*** all as Froch said. Floyd fave against Pac dont give me that?
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-26-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

He was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X