Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Will Come in Light For Pacquiao, as Low as 144

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocker, I mean he is a JWW.... it's not like Bradley fattons up in between fights like Hatton did...

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      I could see that but Bradley will be sadly mistaken if he thinks he'll be able to slip those lasers.

To win...he needs to use his strength, make Pac uncomfortable and believe it or not he needs to butt him a couple of times. Seriously. Pac has always ben shown wayyyyyyyy to much love in the ring if Bradley could get nasty with Pac hed could win.

I wouldn't be so sure my man.....check this video out, Bradley is going to crush Pac for real.

Comment

That's good thinking by timmy he needs every last bit of his speed here. And it's not like PAC will outweigh him he's gonna be 145ish as well

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I wouldn't be so sure my man.....check this video out, Bradley is going to crush Pac for real.

A lot of bodywork there and that's what he's gotta do try and slow down PAC but as he goes to the body he should come with that overhand right as well

Comment

Love the work ethic of Bradley.

Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              A lot of bodywork there and that's what he's gotta do try and slow down PAC but as he goes to the body he should come with that overhand right as well
              I like how they were using the straight right to hit Pac's right arm and disrupt his rhythm and take away the jab at the same time. That leaves Pac open to the face as well as bruises his arm over the course of a few rounds....soon Pac won't even be throwing the jab anymore.

The uppercut combinations looked sick and if there is one punch that Pac can be consistently hit with, it's the uppercut. He showed a lot of movement too....see....Roach and those guys have no idea that Bradley is a damn good boxer, much more than the brawler they perceive him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Good **** bro!!!! Can't fukin wait

Comment

Based on the video above if that is one of the plan how he will fight Pacquiao. See the Cotto fight, Bradley is so open for right check hook . Pac will time his left jab over the top just like what he did to Cotto and paid for it.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 05-25-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Bradley can come in light as feather, heavy as a cow, or even with 3 arms, he aint beating Pacquiao.. Lets not buy into this nonsense. Bradley just isnt on Pacmans level.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Based on the video above if that is one of the plan how he will fight Pacquiao. See the Cotto fight, Bradley is so open for right check hook . Pac will time his left jab over the top just like what he did to Cotto and paid for it.
                      Shoot, you see them working on Pac's right shoulder? They are going to pummel his upper right arm so he can't use it effectively. After 3 rounds, his arm is not going to be worth dirt...if he tries a check hook or a jab for that matter, it'll be slow and weak.......counter time. Pac's right eye will swell and become a problem by the mid rounds.....calling it now.

He will be too sore to kep his right glove up high and due to the left hook to the obliques all night, he won't want to raise it up anyway and leave the face open to hooks and jabs. If Pac can't throw effective 1-2's, he is done.....he is excellent when things work out for him but he is not the best at adapting his style in the ring when things go wrong. I'm sure he is working on strategy as well but I guarantee that Pac and Roach will not have an answer if Pac starts complaining about his shoulder in between rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X