Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd the biggest peice of crap in the history of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd the biggest peice of crap in the history of boxing?

I believe he is. He has incredible talent that has mostly been wasted on subpar opposition while the best opposition has has repeatedly called Floyd out and been ignored and fought each other instead. He spends more time in the courtroom than he does in the ring. He curses the elderly, beats women, doesnt pay his taxes, runs with lowlife scum, is involved with trash that shoot at people in nightclubs, and thinks he is far greater than he ever was. Now I know his fans are going to accuse me of "hating", but let me make this clear. It is like the chicken or the egg. I dont make accusations about people because I dont like them, I was led by Floyd himself to dislike him because of his actions. I didnt always dislike Floyd, but he has proved that he will never grow up, never stop acting like a punk, never step up to the biggest challenges for the challenge itself, it is only about money, he has no class, the only thing he does have is incredible natural abilitly that he has mostly wasted. Flame all you want.

apparently.

Comment

Yes he is, he has skills but he is a puzzy

Comment

If we're talking about life outside of boxing then Carlos Monzon makes him look like a fairy.

Comment

Sadly for the sport of boxing but its true Floyd is a world class turd.

Comment

not even close, floyd isn't all that bad except he lies to himself alot
            i actually enjoy the fighter, dont mind the person, i just jump the boundary on this board because, well, im bored and alot of his fans are clowns(there's good posters too obviously)

just think james butler

Comment

he's worse than riddick bowe
              at least riddick didnt accuse a p4p great of drugs
              he just ducked him

mayweather has no intention of fighting pacquiao

the only reason he's undefeated is he takes 12 months off after
              every 'fight' ..

Comment

The Mayweathers and his fans are the biggest pieces of crap in the history of boxing.

Comment

HAHA yes, he is! I mean Carlos Monzon only viciously beat his multiple wifes and threw one of them out a window. Jake Lamotta only married a 15 year old girl who he beat regularly and raped once.
                  SRR only cheated on his wife a million times and ripped combinations on her face, viciously beat his kids. Even knocked them out in different occasions.
                  Edwin Valero killed his pregnant wife.
                  James Butler sucker punched a guy after the fight was over,
                  brutally slaughter his best friend with a hammer.
                  Yes, Floyd is the biggest piece of shiet boxing has ever had.
                  Last edited by Mohammedini; 09-23-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                    If we're talking about life outside of boxing then Carlos Monzon makes him look like a fairy.
                    I think Elerbee is the one who does that.

Really though, fighters like Monzon, Eric Morel, Jo-El Scott, Jake LaMotta, Sugar Ray Robinson, etc...did worse things as people than we know of than Floyd.

As far as his underachieving and inactivity goes, it's annoying and I hope everyone refuses to pay for any fight he has that is not against Pacquiao.

I recommend a Floydcott. And for that matter, I hope Manny's bouts against other opponents fail at the box office as well.

GBP and Top Rank are probably laughing at us for paying all this money to see bouts like Mayweather-Ortiz and Pacquiao-Mosley, allowing them to milk us for more money with the hope that THE fight is next.

Comment

Working...
                    X