Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd is Number 1 pound for pound...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    man all you gotta tell him is floyd beat sugar shane mosley last year and now pac decides to fight him.. thats all !

agreed...tell him that Floyd's best WW win is a PAC tuneup...that'll shut that ******* up

Comment

You can find it connected to this link.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=271721

Comment

Yeah he's anoooooying all he evvvver talks about is pac and now nonito donaire its like cmoooon dude i dont sit here and talk about them garbage kiltschkos!! GRRR!!!! I cant wait for the fight to happen so all this back and forth can finally stop!! Its sooo old now for real!! I just brought up that its retarted that pac is fighting mosley, i mean you cant count shane out because he def hits hard and could knock pac out with the right punch and pacs defense being pretty horrific at times makes it a possibility but i gotta sit here and hear about how it makes sense to fight mosley, catch weights and coming off losses and beatings seems to be the opponents to pick!! Sooo frustrating!!!

Comment

floyd isnt no1 p4p, so dont need to waste no time looking for no thread.

Comment

haha. nothing but *******s in here. i thought floyd was "irrelevant" *******s?

Comment

Floyd's idea of a relaxing night at home..........

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                man all you gotta tell him is floyd beat sugar shane mosley last year and now pac decides to fight him.. thats all !
                You mean this one:

Comment

The *really* funny thing here is that . . . (read below)

. . . is that, the only place Floyd is P4P #1 anymore is ...boxrec(dot)com

Pacquiao is P4P #1 to everyone else now. RRRRREAL TALK

Check Yourself dawg, your friend is on the right page, you should start reading his book. !

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Floyd's idea of a relaxing night at home..........

why do you have stuff like that saved to you pc??or why do you visit sites like that??

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      he doesnt know anything about boxing but yet here YOU are asking for a thread so YOU can make an argument

sounds like you guys are on the same boat
                      speaking of boat, he should search for horus and pm him he might get some advise on how good investment a boat is.

Comment

Working...
                      X