No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Wladimir Klitschko refuses drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL.

The "comments thread for" at the beginning had me going. I thought your thread merged with one of BigPoppaPump's. Well played.

Comment

This isn't real it's just a hoax.

Comment

oh great...now everyone is going to see wladimir klitschkos is on Steroids,Peds etc etc...

Comment

it's good to see satire alive and well on here lol

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
            I clearly made it up. Look at what I wrote at the bottom.

But I am not DD
            I was pissed when I read that. It looked kinda real and I was thinking, 'Wlad! Dude! That's just wrong!'

Thank God it's false.

Yes, I would have been suspicious as hell. Seemed like a lot of excuse making to me at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              Wow, you actually went as far as to make up a story to poke fun at a bunch of fans? LOL people really take this **** too seriously.
              Lol what are you talking about too seriously?

Is he threatening someone's life?(well maybe the Pac supporters/Floyd haters feel threatened by the daily ownage from And Still). Is he asking anyone to fight him? None of the above. He is simply putting Wlad in Pacquiao's place asking people what they would say about Wlad. That is all. Nobody is taking the internet seriously. I think whoever finds this serious, might have to go out and get some fresh air.

Comment

BERLIN - Wladimir Klitschko, current WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight champion, has responded to the challenge from Russian rival Alexander Povetkin (19-0-0, 14 KO’s) to undergo enhanced testing for performance enhancing substances in advance of their proposed title bout. Klitschko is refusing the testing procedures, including blood and urine screening which was to be conducted by the German National Anti Doping Agency (GNADA). Earlier this year, Povetkin’s promoter, Sauerland Events, formed an alliance with a giant television network. Part of the agreement included WADA-style drug testing for all Sauerland fighters, including supermiddleweights Arthur Abraham and Mikkel Kessler. Abraham and Kessler have been participants in Showtime’s innovative “World Boxing Classic / Super Six” tournament, and have passed all tests administered to date.

“Prior to my fight with Lamon Brewster, I submitted a blood sample. I felt very weak, and that is why I lost that fight”, Klitscko recalls. Thus far, the impasse over testing procedures has stalled negotiations for the much-anticipated bout. The champion Klitschko has offered to submit to tests 30 days prior to the match, and subsequent to the fight.

You would be suspicious of Wlad. Right?
                Depends if he was willing to comply with normal drug testing huh?

And random drug testing up to 24 days huh

and urine testing huh

and testing stright after the fight huh

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  And still is DIos? Boy, did he deteriorate. Guy used to be smart, now he sounds like a 14 year old.
                  all because of his hate on pac and his deep love with floyd.

Comment

I was thinking what a *****, and then I saw the sentence at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      Link please?
                      Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                      You're being deceitful Dios Dominicano. You made this up and your trying to make it look like a boxingscene article.

I clearly made it up. Look at what I wrote at the bottom.

But I am not DD
                      I fell for it...

Comment

Working...
                      X