No announcement yet.

Uk is the size of Oregon. Over ten times as many people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by res View Post
    No, only a ****** thinks that the Encyclopedia Britannica (one of the most authoritative encyclopedic sources in the world, as opposed to Wikipedia) is an American source. He was Canadian-American period, and even your dear Wikipedia says that.
    ******, how the **** are you Canadian-American when you were born in Canada to Scottish parents. He was Canadian, and moving to the US does not mean is is American.

So according to you, Johnny Depp is American-French since he lives there?

Or Michael Bisping, a British (Now) fighter is in fact British-American since he lives in the US?

The fact is, he was born in Canada, to Scottish parents. He lived in Canada until adulthood.

I don't need some site trying to tell me he is Canadian-American when I have those facts. He is Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
      I just got into the discussion. I brought up the fact that Naismith was technically classified as a "Canadian-American" and the guy just started going off.
      I have to be firm when people are so damn dumb like you.

Lennox Lewis is now Canadian-Jaimacan-British-American since he lives in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Water View Post
        Lol I love how y'all are getting all serious about this..
        tell me how much you love chris eubank

Comment

Originally posted by DAVE TROTTER View Post
          tell me how much you love chris eubank
          I can't tell you that because I don't love him. Is that all you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Water View Post
            I can't tell you that because I don't love him. Is that all you got?
            just get out

Comment

Working...
            X