No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I thought about that, but those two are just good kids for the most part and nothing like I am. They're not prone to being rowdy.

I just buy them food and give them some cash normally........and don't really hang out with them.

They ask me to buy them bud and I'm like **** off you little ****s...........go buy it yourself. Wanting me to score them weed lol.
    Older cousins/siblings get you high/drunk/hooked up wit pussy every chance they get. Thats what they do.

Tell your cousin to let his nuts hang. It's your duty as family.

Comment

• Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.

I thought you said there would be no "cohabitation"?

Comment

• So I'm late, with no drank. How am I gonna make this up???????? Easy. Who all done got so drunk you fell asleep in the shower tryin ta get ready for the club?

*slowly raises hand in the admittance of complete guilt*

Comment

• Careful mentioning the old school consoles, Mang : Grand Champ will be in here out of nowhere to talk smack about 'em like the coward he is.

Comment

• I told you mofos that Chief would be here soon enough.

Goddamn, the last time I saw this many heavy hitters in the same place, it was in a "most vicious knockouts" highlight over on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              Older cousins/siblings get you high/drunk/hooked up wit pussy every chance they get. Thats what they do.

Tell your cousin to let his nuts hang. It's your duty as family.
              Co-Signed for truth in it's entirety.

Comment

• Have a good one, Reed. Take care, and stay strong. It was a pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Lol matter fact im gonna down this **** and hit the sack... I gata be up early tomorrow... Ill catch yall later!

Good times.
                  Be easy. And next time I stop in here for e chillin, you better be here.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.

I thought you said there would be no "cohabitation"?

You ain't know?

The last 2 yrs over Xmas vacation she stayed at my house. She still had to work, but I didn't. I made a wife outta her ass then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    So I'm late, with no drank. How am I gonna make this up???????? Easy. Who all done got so drunk you fell asleep in the shower tryin ta get ready for the club?

I was wondering where you were.

Fk I'll end up sideways collapsing my desk chair and probably wake up snuggling with that thing if I'm making a prediction.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      So I'm late, with no drank. How am I gonna make this up???????? Easy. Who all done got so drunk you fell asleep in the shower tryin ta get ready for the club?

Shit, I'm just gettin started. Not as in drinkin, but as in feelin it. Join the party. I want you sippin sumthin homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X