Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why people say this country is getting soft.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    No it is, I mean do your research big actors often started out in commercials. If you're doing small local stuff you're most likely not going to get anywhere but if someone who's in the industry sees a commercial for a company like Barbie that has the power to do nation wide advertising you have a much bigger shot of going further.

I had a friend who got pretty far with commercials because her parents would take every gig possible when she was a kid, unlike many who declined most offers because they thought they were too good for them. Unfortunately she didn't make it to a point where she was able to make a career out of it but you know, you never know.
    It could also ruining his acting career for the rest of his life. I mean being in a ****sexual commercial is very polarizing and some agency might not want to touch this kid afterwards.

And honestly only a money grubbing ******* of a parent would allow their son in one of these commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      I'd be worried about potential bullying tbh
      Honestly that would be my biggest concern as well, and maybe the only reason I would advise my son (if I had one) not to go through with it.

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      It could also ruining his acting career for the rest of his life. I mean being in a ****sexual commercial is very polarizing and some agency might not want to touch this kid afterwards.

And honestly only a money grubbing ******* of a parent would allow their son in one of these commercials.
      Yeah probably not. If the kid's straight then it takes a lot of confidence to do a commercial with Barbies at that age, I know if it was me I'd be kicking and screaming and there would be no way it would be possible. Most agencies are looking for kids that confident and I doubt something so small as him being ****sexual (which isn't even necessarily what the commercial's portraying) would hinder his chances at success.

Comment

Honestly that would be my biggest concern as well, and maybe the only reason I would advise my son (if I had one) not to go through with it.

Yeah probably not. If the kid's straight then it takes a lot of confidence to do a commercial with Barbies at that age, I know if it was me I'd be kicking and screaming and there would be no way it would be possible. Most agencies are looking for kids that confident and I doubt something so small as him being ****sexual (which isn't even necessarily what the commercial's portraying) would hinder his chances at success.
        Okay dude you know more about this than me apparently, even though I've worked in the industry I know absolute nothing about it.

But we'll never know the truth so they're no rule reason to debate it.

But the kids parents are still money grubbing *******s to exploit their him like this.

Comment

Okay dude you know more about this than me apparently, even though I've worked in the industry I know absolute nothing about it.

But we'll never know the truth so they're no rule reason to debate it.

But the kids parents are still money grubbing *******s to exploit their him like this.
          I believe you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Would you guys let your son participate in that Moschino Barbie commercial?
              No because..

1. My son doesn't like Barbies.
              2. I wouldn't let him

But, that kid isn't my son. So what his parents do with him isn't my problem or business unless they're actually doing something to hurt his welfare. But whatever, yall keep fixating on gay kids and dudes whilst I continue having sex with females.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                No because..

1. My son doesn't like Barbies.
                2. I wouldn't let him

But, that kid isn't my son. So what his parents do with him isn't my problem or business unless they're actually doing something to hurt his welfare. But whatever, yall keep fixating on gay kids and dudes whilst I continue having sex with females.

Will do :wank: girls are gross.

Comment

I believe you.
                  Work on film and commercial sets aren't particularly hard to get if you're willing to do a few months of unpaid work and work long unappreciated work hours.

But you can always check my IMDB page.

Comment

Work on film and commercial sets aren't particularly hard to get if you're willing to do a few months of unpaid work and work long unappreciated work hours.

But you can always check my IMDB page.
                    Probably won't but nice to know...

Comment

Working...
                    X