No announcement yet.

GGG doesn't want it with Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG doesn't want it with Lara

Golovkin said he'll fight anyone ,Tom Loeffler said a fight with Lara is doable.Well make the call to Haymon.If they are serious about business get it done but I don't think Sanchez wants Golovkin in the ring with Lara . Hopefully k2 and golovkin pick Lara and stop chasing fighters who don't want it and fight the only one calling him out
    [IMG][/IMG]

I don't understand this fascination with Lara.

Yes, he is quite good, but he is 154er and all we know he is not better than Canelo. Going to 160 won't do him any favours (did he ever fought at 160) and he will be facing GGG who is better than Canelo at pretty much everything. Not to go into Angulo fight..

Why would GGG get more credit for beating Lara at 160 than he did by beating Geale or Murray...

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/q/1FZqH/angulo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/w/1FZwg/anguloo.gif[/IMG]

Get real you pathetic noob.

Comment

I love Lara but Gennady Sparks him.

Comment

Lara is a runner, who cares about him? He runs more than Floyd does, nobody enjoys his style of "fighting". I'd rather watch GGG-Froch or GGG-Canelo.

Comment

Golovkin would fight mayweather at 154 he's going to have to fight canelo at 155 but neither of them and Cotto want it at least fight the guy calling you out

Comment

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
              Golovkin said he'll fight anyone ,Tom Loeffler said a fight with Lara is doable.Well make the call to Haymon.If they are serious about business get it done but I don't think Sanchez wants Golovkin in the ring with Lara . Hopefully k2 and golovkin pick Lara and stop chasing fighters who don't want it and fight the only one calling him out
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Is that the angry nintendo nerd in that picture?

Comment

GGG : I like fight, not dance.
                Lara: did someone say dance? Count me in mutha fkers!!!

Comment

How could GGG possibly be scared of Lara when he just saw Alvarez, who can't cut off a ring to save his life, outpoint him?

Comment

I think ggg kills him, but lara could win a couple of round before being sent to bed and it would be the best name so far for ggg.

Comment

Working...
                    X