No announcement yet.

Name an over hyped fighter you knew was overated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name an over hyped fighter you knew was overated

Name. A fighter you knew was over hyped.
    Nothing but hype and you knew it and he was exposed bad by
    A fighter .

Donaire. I knew Rigo would beat him. Still a good fighter, but not top 3 p4p like many were saying at the time

Comment

Thomas Dulorme. People were touting him as the next big star from PR but I saw absolutely nothing special about him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        Donaire. I knew Rigo would beat him. Still a good fighter, but not top 3 p4p like many were saying at the time

he was a top p4p fighter because of his resume, and the way it compared to others boxing at the time.

there's a difference between being "hyped" and being limited.

donaire is limited. when he's not flying around the ring knocking guys out he looks ordinary. he can't carry a round with boxing.

he had been tearing through weight classes and f#cking some of their best fighters up. he wasn't hyped in the least. he was limited.

Comment

Samuel peter
          jeff lacy
          ghost
          berto
          rocky juarez
          juan diaz

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
            Being beat by another great fighter does not mean some one is over hyped. Donaire is far from overrated

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he was a top p4p fighter because of his resume, and the way it compared to others boxing at the time.

there's a difference between being "hyped" and being limited.

donaire is limited. when he's not flying around the ring knocking guys out he looks ordinary. he can't carry a round with boxing.

he had been tearing through weight classes and f#cking some of their best fighters up. he wasn't hyped in the least. he was limited.
              I'd say he was too limited for the amount of hype he received. He was looking great against brawlers but not so great against boxers. Mathebula and Vazquez both gave him problems before he went to the Guillermo Rigondeaux School Of Boxing.

Comment

Andre Berto. Not sure how anyone could have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Samuel peter
                  jeff lacy
                  ghost
                  berto
                  rocky juarez
                  juan diaz
                  rocky juarez was the one I had in mind. Ziheer beat him

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                    Being beat by another great fighter does not mean some one is over hyped. Donaire is far from overrated
                    So he's top 3 p4p then? I said he's a good fighter. he's just not as good as people were saying. He has work to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X