No announcement yet.

Is Anybody Giving Dawson A Chance Against Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anybody Giving Dawson A Chance Against Ward

IMO This is a winnable fight for Dawson. Keeping Ward on the outside will lead Dawson to well controlled fight. Ward is going to have to get inside in order to do work, I can't see him winning an outside battle against Dawson. Dawson very well defensive minded fighter did a great job against Hopkins, not allowing him to come inside and do what Hopkins does best. Ward has always had his ways against his opponents, but what separates Dawson from them is his defense, IMO Dawson defense will trouble Ward. I'm really surprised at the betting line for this fight. +245 for Dawson. I'm hoping it will hit 300 by fight time... thoughts anyone??

I am. Dawson has a chance in any fight he goes into.

Comment

It depends on how strong he is at 168.

Comment

Going to be a damn good fight.

Comment

Hell yeah. Im actually calling for the upset. As long as Chad can handle the weight, I think this could be a major backfire on Ward

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            It depends on how strong he is at 168.
            I'm sure Dawson will be ok at that weight. I'm really convinced that if he had any little doubt about not being as strong at 168, he would of never made the fight....

Comment

yep. i don't know even know why he's considered the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Hell yeah. Im actually calling for the upset. As long as Chad can handle the weight, I think this could be a major backfire on Ward
                Agree 100%

Comment

Yes, to me this is a pick 'em fight. I'd love for Ward to dominate but I think Dawson is gonna time Ward and make it hell.

Comment

if he's healthy at the weight (which i think he will be,) he has a chance against anybody in the world

he needs to let his hands go this time around. he's been on the cusp of becoming an elite p4p fighter, but he just doesnt let his damn hands go.

if he throws enough punches and takes enough risks i think he's got a good chance of winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X