Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs Goes Crazy and **** for Ofalabi durinng press conference...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs Goes Crazy and **** for Ofalabi durinng press conference...

Does anyone else think that Briggs can't get over his days as a homeless crackhead? Did you all see the press conference? He is on something...

First he couldn't keep still for one moment and kept playing with the octopus on his head the entire time Loefler and Boente spoke.

Then gets up to the podium and starts talking. Starts out pretty well, talks about his hard upbringing, gives his manager props for sticking with him, makes a little small talk with Afolabi (until he gets **** with him in the end).

Then all of a sudden he goes nuts, starts yelling at Vitaly - "you aint no doctor", "show me how you a doctor, you aint no doctor". Ripps off his shirt, starts talking about 30,000 children being murdered (no bull****, he said murdered). Then after he is done, Vitaly calmly looks at the podium, points his finger at it and tells Shannon to wipe off the spit and sweat off it that Briggs just put on it, Briggs smiles, takes his shirt and wipes off the podium and Vitaly's belt like he is Vitaly's servant. Then he walks out, walks back in and then in the weirdest ****ing display of **** crush I have ever seen, goes up to Afolabi, grabs him by the hand and says "you are coming with me", Afolabi was like "no that's ok...".

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    Does anyone else think that Briggs can't get over his days as a homeless crackhead? Did you all see the press conference? He is on something...

First he couldn't keep still for one moment and kept playing with the octopus on his head the entire time Loefler and Boente spoke.

Then gets up to the podium and starts talking. Starts out pretty well, talks about his hard upbringing, gives his manager props for sticking with him, makes a little small talk with Afolabi (until he gets **** with him in the end).

Then all of a sudden he goes nuts, starts yelling at Vitaly - "you aint no doctor", "show me how you a doctor, you aint no doctor". Ripps off his shirt, starts talking about 30,000 children being murdered (no bull****, he said murdered). Then after he is done, Vitaly calmly looks at the podium, points his finger at it and tells Shannon to wipe off the spit and sweat off it that Briggs just put on it, Briggs smiles, takes his shirt and wipes off the podium and Vitaly's belt like he is Vitaly's servant. Then he walks out, walks back in and then in the weirdest ****ing display of **** crush I have ever seen, goes up to Afolabi, grabs him by the hand and says "you are coming with me", Afolabi was like "no that's ok...".
    He was a fu*in clown at the presser. Vitali handled it well i thought, but after seeing shannon do all that, I really hope vitali KTFOs him inside 5 rounds

Comment

Did I also mention that he tried to take his pants off as well? His boys were egging him on to take them off too, stupid mofos in the background, kept on yelling "bust him in his face" when Shannon was yelling at Vitaly. Stupid hood mofos, they reminded me of Rahman's crew before the Maskaev II fight, had a hype man with them, you saw how little that phazed Maskaev, it's not doing **** to Vitaly, he just punked their boy by telling him to wipe his spit off and he did it.

Comment

Did I also mention that he tried to take his pants off as well? His boys were egging him on to take them off too, stupid mofos in the background, kept on yelling "bust him in his face" when Shannon was yelling at Vitaly. Stupid hood mofos, they reminded me of Rahman's crew before the Maskaev II fight, had a hype man with them, you saw how little that phazed Maskaev, it's not doing **** to Vitaly, he just punked their boy by telling him to wipe his spit off and he did it.
        Like I said, hes a damn clown lol

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          He was a fu*in clown at the presser. Vitali handled it well i thought, but after seeing shannon do all that, I really hope vitali KTFOs him inside 5 rounds
          I'll take class over hood anyday. I was beginning to give Briggs a pass for all that stupid **** he did with Liakhovich (making up the racist talk rumors), thinking he kind of personnable. Not anymore, you can take a hood out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the hood...

Comment

I'll take class over hood anyday. I was beginning to give Briggs a pass for all that stupid **** he did with Liakhovich (making up the racist talk rumors), thinking he kind of personnable. Not anymore, you can take a hood out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the hood...
            Yeah , what the hell was he doing when hed finished talking, he walked over near exit as vitali was taking the podium. He will get KOd come saturday

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              Yeah , what the hell was he doing when hed finished talking, he walked over near exit as vitali was taking the podium. He will get KOd come saturday
              Did you see him come back in and try to lead Ofalabi by the hand? Didn't you think that was a bit weird?

Comment

Did you see him come back in and try to lead Ofalabi by the hand? Didn't you think that was a bit weird?
                Very wierd. Didnt know he could get so damn stupid to be honest. WTF was he on when he asked vitali to ask wlad to bring his gloves lol, briggs is a complete idiot

Comment

Uh oh, Vitali might need that condom depot logo on his ass like Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    Uh oh, Vitali might need that condom depot logo on his ass like Dawson.
                    Not really worried about Vitaly, he can take care of himself, but I am a little worried for Ofalabi, I don't think he could fight off Briggs... would be a shame if Briggs went Ol Bernard on his @ss

Comment

Working...
                    X