Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say after gay rights and now tranny rights peodo rights are next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    fake, dude doesn't have a beard.
    Hahahaha very good point actually

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Family and strangers is totally different.
      There's god damn stalls in bathrooms. You might have to wash your hands with a person of the opposite sex after you're both done, big fuxking whoop.

I was at a club last week, unisex bathrooms. No one got raped and/or molested. We're obviously doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        You must not heard about these cats who had new dicks attached to their body lately.

And this is just how it starts. We are a couple years away from designer dicks. And maybe a decade away from Lexington Steele cloning his dick & it being available for purchase. Big dicks are gonna be common place soon. And if you only sporting 9 or 10 inches you might start feeling microdicked when every dude in the gym shower has a beer can 12 incher drooping.

That's some sci-fi stuff. I'm dealing with some present day arsenal that packs a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          There are very few of them here and I don't see the law bending over for them yet.
          It probably only seems that way because they are hard to recognize when they look like this...

Comment

Working...
          X