Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were Canelo and knew you couldn't beat Golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nod View Post
    Yeah and? Ward was at 168 where Golovkin was calling out two other guys but when Wards name came up. It was "we're happy at 160"

So if you duck.. Duck like triple vaginas,yes?
    Ward was still battling his promoter when Ggg tried to fight Froch and Chavez in 2014, sorry alt

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
      Does GGG have a belt at 168? What's wrong with 50/50 164? Ward was champ at 168, GGG's champ at 160, meet in between?

But yeah, GGG definitely should of fought a guy who's already two divisions above him. Seems fair.. it's not like canelo is holding a belt for 160 at 155 hostage

There is a quite difference.
      Sounds like more triple vag excuses for most feared fighter in the game,no? Mr I'll fight anyone from 154 to 168. Instead of real challenge I'll wait out the welterweights. Then everyone will see how great i am!

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post
        Sounds like more triple vag excuses for most feared fighter in the game,no? Mr I'll fight anyone from 154 to 168. Instead of real challenge I'll wait out the welterweights. Then everyone will see how great i am!
        I get it, you fear for Canelo. It's alright buddy, GGG is literally only 1 inch taller and weighs less in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
          I get it, you fear for Canelo. It's alright buddy, GGG is literally only 1 inch taller and weighs less in between fights.
          Your reading of me is as wrong as your fanboyism.. Not a big fan of Canelo or the kazakh coward.

Comment

Working...
          X