Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar de la hoya & Calzaghe Hall of Fame after party discussion & predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar de la hoya & Calzaghe Hall of Fame after party discussion & predictions

Joe is on record complaining how bad the UK coke is. Oscar gets the primo, grade-A blow. It's going to be epic. Hopefully Ricky Hatton will show up.

How will it go down? Do you think Calzaghe will have the stamina for a 48 hour yay binger?

Shit thread.

Comment

Oscar had a mild coke-induced heart attack.

Calzaghe escapes defeat or injury and keeps his 0.

Ricky Hatton drunkenly kos a stripper and is awarded a WBC Platinum Belt.

Comment

Idk hope i get a invite though

Comment

What a terrible thread, do try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post

Hilarious! The WBC would do some **** like that.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Joe is on record complaining how bad the UK coke is. Oscar gets the primo, grade-A blow. It's going to be epic. Hopefully Ricky Hatton will show up.

How will it go down? Do you think Calzaghe will have the stamina for a 48 hour yay binger?

you ain't lying about that!! Oscar gets fire perico. **** that keeps your Dick Rocky Balboa hard for 3 days straight!

Comment

You know just looking at Oscar in that wig really makes me wanna smack him. I done been hammered and ain't ever even think of getting down like that. Wtf was wrong with that man???? I think this is why he's still a mess. Everybody knows about all his bull**** and he can't live with it. **** is sad, I really feel bad that him.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  You know just looking at Oscar in that wig really makes me wanna smack him. I done been hammered and ain't ever even think of getting down like that. Wtf was wrong with that man???? I think this is why he's still a mess. Everybody knows about all his bull**** and he can't live with it. **** is sad, I really feel bad that him.
                  This is the absolute truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X