Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think Hank Lundy can make some noise in the next few years???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think Hank Lundy can make some noise in the next few years???

He's coming on in a little bit on Espn.

He was beating John Molina pretty good until he got stopped. He has sound skills, not a big puncher, and has rebounded with some alright wins since his loss.

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    He's coming on in a little bit on Espn.

He was beating John Molina pretty good until he got stopped. He has sound skills, not a big puncher, and has rebounded with some alright wins since his loss.

i think he's hit his ceiling in terms of his development as a fighter

he's got the talent to be a ppv undercard or to open up a boxing after dark

as the b side of a card with an up and comer he'd be a great fight for an up and comer

i dont think he's ever going to be marquee or a big TV type fighter.

espn is where he'll stay in my opinion.

i've seen lundy live. saw him fight abril, actually. he's a talented kid. very fast. thought he lost to abril. close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i think he's hit his ceiling in terms of his development as a fighter

he's got the talent to be a ppv undercard or to open up a boxing after dark

as the b side of a card with an up and comer he'd be a great fight for an up and comer

i dont think he's ever going to be marquee or a big TV type fighter.

espn is where he'll stay in my opinion.

i've seen lundy live. saw him fight abril, actually. he's a talented kid. very fast. thought he lost to abril. close fight.
      ^ Plus it seems like he's always down... I got Dannie by KO actually in this fight tonight.

Comment

It's all about good promoting. He needs a good promoter and matchmaker to match him up with the right top guys at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          It's all about good promoting. He needs a good promoter and matchmaker to match him up with the right top guys at the right time.
          He's ranked by the WBO at LW. I honestly think he could probably beat Ricky Burns. Burns doesn't have the power to hurt him like Molina did, and Hank is a good boxer with sound skills and speed. If he beats Dannie Williams, he should fight someone like Sharif Bogere, Jose Gonzalez, Darley Perez, Michael Katsidis, or a John Molina rematch.

Comment

no he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              ^ Plus it seems like he's always down... I got Dannie by KO actually in this fight tonight.

abril dropped him

Comment

when he starts training like a elite fighter, he'll become one....he's got the physical tools...just gotta get the mental part in check....thats why he trains like he does and thats why he's on ESPN and not the other 2 networks(HBO and Showtime)...I support and ride with ALL Philly fighters...thats how I get down...Hank is no exception, so thats why I really hope he gets his head on right before he gets it knocked off wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  abril dropped him
                  Hell, if Magdaleno punches Lundy the way he was punching his last fight he might just drop Lundy too .

Comment

he's a bum

Comment

Working...
                    X