Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strikeforce Fedor vs. Hendo live discussion thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herb Dean didnt stop JDS CArwin but hendo fedor....thats bull**** he knows it fedor got to his back after being stunned not out....

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
      I think Fedor get hit 2x behind the head.

The first shot that dropped him was legit, but after that he was hit two times behind the head from what I saw. Even so, he still was able to turn around.

I understand the stoppage from Herb's pov, how fast everything happened, and he didn't have the angle of the camera, but I don't think Fedor should should use what happened tonight as a gauge to see if he can still compete at the highest level of the sport.
      exactly.....because he got knocked flat out tonight........

Comment

If Mazagatti was the ref he would've stopped it when Hendo fell down LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Fedor's record is 31-3. Not a bad record at all. You'd have a difficult time finding a better one...
          0-3 in his last few fights. I dont understand it, dude is only 34 years old and he moves like hes pushing 40.

Comment

Fun fact: Henderson is the only man in MMA history to archive a knockout win in 4 different weight classes. Without question a definite HoFer.

Comment

Originally posted by [PAWN]KLTP View Post
              Fun fact: Henderson is the only man in MMA history to archive a knockout win in 4 different weight classes. Without question a definite HoFer.
              Hendo is a p4p greatest fighter IMO. One of my favorite fighters ever....

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGle View Post
                damn... that looked kinda early compared to Kongo vs Barry.... ah well, fan of both, doesnt really matter
                Kongo was on his feet, Fedor headbutted the cavass !!!

Comment

hendo to me is far removed from his prime.......he's 40 freaking years old. & in realty he's a blown up middleweight.

i am clueless as to how he pushed fedor around......

but i think hendo being smaller then fedor actually helped him because he used a lot of sneaky quick movements on fedor (like when fedor went in for the kill hendo being *compact* & smaller, quickly slipped under fedors legs and came underneath with a uppercut that almost took fedors head off)

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    0-3 in his last few fights. I dont understand it, dude is only 34 years old and he moves like hes pushing 40.
                    Papi did u forget all the shots Fedor took in Rings? How about all those shots he took in pride? FROM DUDES BIGGER THEN HIM? He got caught by the Vai Cavalo Werdum whos bigger then Fedor and Fedor still dropped him. He got shut down by Silva whos like a foot taller then Fedor and weights about 100 pounds more. And even then it wasnt a true ko it was doctor stoppage (although I dont wanna take nuthin from Big Foot he whupped Fedors ass) and this "ko" was an early stoppage(in my opinion) and Dan actually landed illegal shots to the back of Fedors head.

Fedor might not be number one anymore but he'd whoop on a few UFC HWs and would stand a more then fair chance against the best UFC HWs. Dana must be laughing all the way to the bank tho. U gotta respect how Zuffa somehow someway cashes in on EVERYTHING thats mma

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                      I think Fedor get hit 2x behind the head.

The first shot that dropped him was legit, but after that he was hit two times behind the head from what I saw. Even so, he still was able to turn around.

I understand the stoppage from Herb's pov, how fast everything happened, and he didn't have the angle of the camera, but I don't think Fedor should should use what happened tonight as a gauge to see if he can still compete at the highest level of the sport.
                      this. I actually thought reff braking them apart, because hendo landed 2 hooks, behind fedor's head.

Comment

Working...
                      X