No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Mandatory junior welterweight contender Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs) believes WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs) looked worried after witnessing the three round demolition of Lamont Peterson on Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Golden Boy Promotions is trying to make that anticipated fight for September 7th.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait until this guy meets up with Broner one day.

Comment

Judah and Alexander weren't worried about you. Why would Garcia be?

Comment

Matthysse will K.O Garcia no doubt . I see Garcia taking the fight for only one reason..... Trying not to look like a puss in boots.. Not because he is convinced he can beat Lucas .just for the people not to call him a chicken....he will get K.O'd ....

Comment

Sucketts is more angry than he was when Lucas knocked out Dallas Jr

It's a really sad time for you guys right now

Comment

Originally posted by Erik1984 View Post
            Matthysse will K.O Garcia no doubt . I see Garcia taking the fight for only one reason..... Trying not to look like a puss in boots.. Not because he is convinced he can beat Lucas .just for the people not to call him a chicken....he will get K.O'd ....
            Fighters don't think like you. If they did, they'd write what you just wrote.

Comment

Judah?Alexander? Mathysse is undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Judah and Alexander weren't worried about you. Why would Garcia be?
                alright FD, what's your deal with Lucas? he cause you to lose a bet or something?

Comment

No, Matthysse is not undefeated. He was outboxed twice. Now I want to see him with a boxer/puncher like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    FD, what's your deal with Lucas? he cause you to lose a bet or something?
                    I don't bet.

Comment

Working...
                    X