Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins, "Arum is crazy, Pacquiao is not THAT great" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth!

Comment

pacquiao has to beat different styles of fighters before you start putting him in the top 50.....duran was 72-1 at lightweight faced all different kinds of fighters...same with mayweather facing marquez macpac mosley etc before putting him in leonards category.....when all is said and done 3-5 years from now we can truly judge....

Comment

Pac ain't GBP fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
          Oh BHOP, what a load of crap. Just because a guy is small this means that he is automaticly given speed? lol This is like saying just because you are very large that your are automaticly given GOD almighty knock out power. Manny not only has speed he also has power, it takes a great fighter to move from Jr Feather and move all the way up to Welter and take his speed and his power with him. Manny is that damn great and he is a GOAT, :clap:

I know plenty of little guys who are slow.
          you lack common sense.

Comment

Manny is great. But he isnt top 20 material yet. Maybe not top 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Hopkins says Pacquiao should not be compared to the true legends of boxing.

the hate is strong in this one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Hopkins says Pacquiao should not be compared to the true legends of boxing.
                I really like Hopkins,he is an honourable man and says sensible things.Beforethe Pacquiao fight he said 'I go with Hatton because he is part of the Golden boy'.

Arum has been eating too much mushrooms.

Comment

Ali was undefeated at his best. He came off a 3 year layoff with depleted ability and still beat HOF fighters. Let's see Pac do that.

And at the end, STOP; Ali was a HW; they don't ***** about Weight.

Ali vs. Pac; who wins?

Make one division and you will know who the best is

There is a reason why they put "P4" next to Robinson when called the greatest fighter ever...because he wasn't. Only in "P4P" terms.

Comment

Damn, I like Pac, but his ignorant fans make me want to **** on him. Ali has 3 wins over 2 ATG's in their prime (Foreman and Frazier), prime Liston is a top 10 heavy, prime Patterson is top 20, he cleaned out the heavyweight division during it's ****ing golden age. The #10 contender during that time would have been at the very least a titlist today.

And he did a lot of this after losing 3 years of his career during his prime. Imagine if these last 3 years for Pac never happened.

Comment

Pacquiao could hang with and beat a helluva lot of 140 bl and under fighters EVER.

He's one of the best fighters ever to live.

Haters keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X