No announcement yet.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Have any of you guys played this game yet? It looks fun, and I'm at the verge of buying it.

Comment

Yeah I enjoyed it. The combat is pretty much assassins creed, its not a hard game the video above does it an injustice though since you you have so many ways to approach a kill. The nemesis system is good. I wouldn't get it unless you have a Xbox 1/PS4 or a good PC. It just wont be very good on last gen systems.

But it isn't a challenging game, had more fun with it than I have the last few assassins creed games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Yeah I enjoyed it. The combat is pretty much assassins creed, its not a hard game the video above does it an injustice though since you you have so many ways to approach a kill. The nemesis system is good. I wouldn't get it unless you have a Xbox 1/PS4 or a good PC. It just wont be very good on last gen systems.

But it isn't a challenging game, had more fun with it than I have the last few assassins creed games.
        I never played it, just thought that video was funny lol

Comment

The amount they've spent plugging it should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Have any of you guys played this game yet? It looks fun, and I'm at the verge of buying it.
            Purchase it.

Full gameplay video.

Comment

Working...
            X