Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mayweather ducked Khan and fought Maidana could anyone forgive him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    If Mayweather decided to take an easy fight against Maidana, instead of fighting one of the most ducked fighters of recent times in Amir Khan (who was ducked by Bradley, Alexander, Marquez, Garcia rematch etc..) would Mayweather finally erode his legacy beyond repair?

Maidana, of course, is tailor-made for Mayweather, as hardcore boxing fans are well aware, and he would represent one the easiest fights of Mayweather's entire career. There's no doubt about this, with just a small amount of boxing knowledge it is an easily determinable, predictable and almost guaranteed fact.

On the other hand, Khan, who easily defeated Maidana himself and nearly retired him from the sport altogether, presents a much trickier style for Mayweather to dare to go up against. Opting for the ridiculously easy Maidana fight instead of fighting the guy who already put a beating on Maidana might be the final discrepancy on Mayweather's record before it would need to be seriously re-evaluated from an historical standpoint. Surely, Mayweather couldn't live that down if he fought Maidana? Lots of people said before it's like, or maybe even worse of a mismatch than, Pacquiao fighting Rios.

I don't want no people who don't know **** about boxing coming in this thread with your mindless propoganda, just the real boxing heads who know the real. Maidana is JOKE of a fight for Mayweather!!!
    How can someone duck a guy who is a cherry pick if you fight him.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha! most ducked fighters! are you kidding me or what? ha ha ha ha looooooooooooooooooooooooooool most ducked fighters !!! woop woop woop!
      ok, listen my friend....first of all king khunt is not the above, hes a complete c0ck, WITH EARS! second, since the prescott fight where it was KNOCKED THE FACK OUT! every **** and his mum wants his a55hole in the ring.
      since then, it has been very careful in choosing who it fights next because of its chin. (and roach told him that)
      lets get some more facts straight here,
      fact:he avoided kell brook,kev mitchell,refused to rematch mccloskey and michael gomez...willie limond too! and these were all domestic fighters at the time! then, refused marcos maidana a rematch,avoided bradley,alexander...lost to danny garcia when again, chose the least expected opponent to lose against and got KNOCKED THE FACK OUT..AGAIN!
      and still.....thinks hes billy big bollocks, ****!
      fact: he does have earning power though....not because any good no...aw no.....its because we in england (many people abroad think its a fan base but it isnt because we do not like its greediness) like to watch the greedy little **** get KNOCKED THE FACK OUT! and we would happily throw the cash at the little **** for the pleasure.
      why would floyd mayweather avoid a potential big payday?
      my view is that there are far more deserving fighters and who are in line for the match and not this little ****.
      "duckin" as you so funnily put it does not tally especially when talking about floyd mayweather and this little ****.
      its laughable that somebody has such view as you do.

Comment

oh nearly forgot, "beat maidana easily??? lol
        "nearly retired him from the sport" ha ha ha ha ha.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        you thick ****.:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

The moment i saw the Title of the thread why am I almost sure it reeks of sarcasm.

Comment

Revisionist history denied thanks to this gem.

I feel sorry for the OP.

Comment

Working...
            X