Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    And Mikkel Kessler is nothing but a bum with no names on his record right?? Keep your ill researched opinions to yourself.
    it's all relative, my friend. Kessler's body of winning work is weak by contrast with the level of fanfare and expectation that once surrounded him.

David Haye says himself that he fancies his chances specifically because Vitali is old and slowing down. he wants to hoodwink the public into believing he will leave a significant legacy, and this is how he plans to do it.

don't be upset, it's just life.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      After only a couple of years Vitali was the man who lost to an old Lewis. Vitali is nothing more than a title holder and will be remembered as such.
      No no no....
      Vitali will be remembered along with other ATG's.
      Even British haters will remember him and secretly admire him. Because they never had one alike, only Lennox, and Lennox retired instead of giving the rematch.

Comment

How the hell do you know what British fans think? You wouldn't know a single thing about any of that. did you see the queue for his last autograph signing? The amount of good press he gets in the newspapers/sky sports these days? Stop talking BS about something you know absolutely nothing about. His last fight had more screaming fans than all the klit's fights combined.

Valuev was a champion for a long time in the HW division - why didn't they fight? Are you suggesting that Valuev ducked Vitali? haha. Vitali wanted to fight Valuev, when he was retired. He never called him out before?

Impressive comeback with the pinky toe by the way. That really wound me up! Haha. (try again).

Exactly, what the hell is he on about telling me about British people liking David Haye? Haha.
        I have many British friends who used to be Haye fans, but now they are embarrassed about him. They think he's a joke, an exposed fraud. Rightly so.

Probably the majority showing up for davey's autograph signing are 14 yrs old girls in love with him now that he's a mainstream media darling. The British poster boy, like David Beckham.

Don King fucked up the Vitali-Valuev fight, you must know this? Why would Vitali duck Valuev, he wanted that fight badly believe me. Valuev wanted more money for getting murdered and exposed by Vitali, and the fight didn't happen. Valuev and Vitali are friends btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Yes that version of tyson is surely better win on his resume or FRANK BRUNO (lol!)

Give me a break!
          If you knew anything about boxing you would know that it's not about a head-to-head but about significance at that moment in time. Tyson and Lennox had been rivals for 15 years (since the amateurs more or less) and it was a fight people had been craving for years. Frank Bruno was a serious challenger and a title holder - the same as Vitali. It was an amazing atmosphere and what made Lennox a world wide name. in 2003 Vitali was seen as a total fraud with no heart. He had quit on his stool against Byrd, and it really had no impact on Lennox's rep, win or lose. Lennox is from a different era - but even at his worst he still managed to smash Vitali to bits. Only klit fans still talk about that fight. Lennox was over it the day after it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            I have many British friends who used to be Haye fans, but now they are embarrassed about him. They think he's a joke, an exposed fraud. Rightly so.

Probably the majority showing up for davey's autograph signing are 14 yrs old girls in love with him now that he's a mainstream media darling. The British poster boy, like David Beckham.

Don King fucked up the Vitali-Valuev fight, you must know this? Why would Vitali duck Valuev, he wanted that fight badly believe me. Valuev wanted more money for getting murdered and exposed by Vitali, and the fight didn't happen. Valuev and Vitali are friends btw.
            You just royally exposed yourself. You have many British friends... Haha. That's it really. If he doesn't have any supporters why does he fill out stadiums and make more TV money than the klits? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I agree he wanted the fight badly, after he was already retired. It's always a good excuse to use. "Don king ****ed it up". Boente ****ed the Haye-Wlad/Vitali fight up many times and was exposed like the hairdresser he is by Adam Booth on skysports.

All I know is they didn't fight and they should have. And for sure it wasn't the big beast from the east who ducked. No way,

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              it's all relative, my friend. Kessler's body of winning work is weak by contrast with the level of fanfare and expectation that once surrounded him.

David Haye says himself that he fancies his chances specifically because Vitali is old and slowing down. he wants to hoodwink the public into believing he will leave a significant legacy, and this is how he plans to do it.

don't be upset, it's just life.
              Dude, none of the stuff you come out with make any sense. Mikkel Kessler is a warrior who has fought the best in his division over the last 10 years. He fought and beat champions, and he came up short sometimes, but that's what warriors do. Not that you would know..

Comment

i live in the UK and attend boxing events there. i've heard fight fans talk about Haye and they are disillusioned with him. they describe him as a guy who runs and who doesn't want to fight. the Chisora effort has patched up his image a little bit, but it'll never be fully repaired unless he takes on Wladimir again and leaves it all in the ring with a do-or-die effort.

Comment

If you knew anything about boxing you would know that it's not about a head-to-head but about significance at that moment in time. Tyson and Lennox had been rivals for 15 years (since the amateurs more or less) and it was a fight people had been craving for years. Frank Bruno was a serious challenger and a title holder - the same as Vitali. It was an amazing atmosphere and what made Lennox a world wide name. in 2003 Vitali was seen as a total fraud with no heart. He had quit on his stool against Byrd, and it really had no impact on Lennox's rep, win or lose. Lennox is from a different era - but even at his worst he still managed to smash Vitali to bits. Only klit fans still talk about that fight. Lennox was over it the day after it happened.
                  So it wasn't important Tyson was only shadow of himself and he probably was doing drugs a few months prior to fight...

Man who put Bruno and Vitali at the same level can't talk me about boxing.

Comment

If Vitali is going to keep running and ducking then Haye might as well let him run. Vitali would have been effectively chased into retirement by Haye. This is the typical choice of a fight or flee response when confronted with adversity - and Vitali chose to flee. That speaks volumes for his character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Dude, none of the stuff you come out with make any sense. Mikkel Kessler is a warrior who has fought the best in his division over the last 10 years. He fought and beat champions, and he came up short sometimes, but that's what warriors do. Not that you would know..
                      take away Carl Froch (whom he didn't really beat) and Kessler's body of winning work is most unspectacular, period. it's not that complicated.

don't get your feelings hurt or anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X