Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant the current WBO champion, Timothy Bradley secure a match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant the current WBO champion, Timothy Bradley secure a match?

this guy cant get a match set in stone. is this how unmarketable this guy is w/o pacquiao? why isnt anyone willing to fight him? why isnt he willing to fight a contender? not even a mandatory defense?

Boring, completely unmarketable, no fans, people think he's a joke etc.

Comment

Opponents fear of winning 8 rounds, and losing a decision?

Comment

he is just being picky. He wanted Guerrero but that didnt happen. Got offered Peterson and turned it down. He stated he wanted Rios but Arum will protect Rios from that beating. Hopefully Marquez is interested. In the meanwhile he needs to take a tuneup big time.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 12-12-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

He can. He turned down like 3 fights. I don't blame him though the opponent selection was ****ty.

GBP vs. Top Rank beef his hurting him too. GBP got all of the good opponents in and around his weight class.

Comment

I believe he voluntarily took some time off. If you remember the thread where he said he is feeling down because of the treatment from the fans and media and he is "losing his love for boxing". He took some time off with his family. That is what I think.

If he showed any vulnerability in the Pacquiao fight, fighters would have been calling him out. The fact is his performance was greatly exaggerated and he's still the same tough Tim Bradley he's always been and still has a difficult style. His flaw was that HBO decided to not show any kind of replay of Bradley's punches landing throughout the whole fight, and in Bradley's best rounds, HBO decided to replay Pacquiao's footwork.

Comment

Its mostly because he has an inflated view of his value. In his mind coming off the Pac fight he should be a headliner and get paid as such.
              In reality no one knew who he was before the Pac fight and no cares about him after.
              He needs to set something up soon. The 2013 fight calendar is filling up fast and Bradley is in danger of being on the outside looking in.

Comment

Sold his soul for Pac fight and TR stable very very thin. There is no one

Comment

Because he's taking the Winky Wright path to being irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Boring, completely unmarketable, no fans, people think he's a joke etc.
                    .......this^^

Comment

Working...
                    X