Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Pacquiao is the most exciting fighter; Floyd is scared'-- Shane Mosley Jr. Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Pacquiao is the most exciting fighter; Floyd is scared'-- Shane Mosley Jr. Continue

dSource - Are you excited about your dad's fight against Manny Pacquiao?

Shane Mosley Jr. - I'm very excited. It's going to be a great fight.

dSource - How does you dad feel about this fight?

Shane Mosley Jr. - He's really excited. He's going to train hard and fight hard and prepare to win.

dSource - How's his preparations so far?

Shane Mosley Jr. - He's preparing good. He's in the gym sparring and stuff now. He's keeping busy.

dSource - Do you help your dad with some sparring since your a promising amateur boxer yourself?

Shane Mosley Jr. - Sometimes we do a little bit of sparring to keep busy, and he shows me things that I need to prepare for and stuff like that.

dSource - So does he go all out on you and throw that big right hook of his?

Shane Mosley Jr. - No he doesn't (laughing). He doesn't go all out on me. He tries to show me and teach me things.

dSource - How do you think this fight will go?

Shane Mosley Jr. - It's going to be a good fight. Both fighters look for a knockout. That's what they look for and that's what I think that's what's going to happen- there's going to be a knockout. Either way there's going to be a knockout. Both of them come to fight and leave it all in the ring. That's what they do.

dSource - You're a student of boxing. Talk about Manny Pacquiao. What are things in his style of fighting that you like and what are stuff you think your dad can exploit with him?

Shane Mosley Jr. - I think he is a relentless and very powerful fighter. He gives his all when he fights. He throws everything at you- he fights hard. But the thing is with throwing all those punches, you can get caught. You've seen that in some of his fights when he can get careless and he gets caught and hurt.

dSource - Do you consider Manny Pacquiao as the best boxer in the business right now?

Shane Mosley Jr. - Right now he is definitely the most exciting fighter. It's definitely hard for anybody to beat him.

dSource - Who do you think is the best right now?

Shane Mosley Jr. - The best right now in this weight class is my father, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. I think it would've been a great fight if Floyd Mayweather fought Manny Pacquiao, but he's scared. Floyd is being scared. These two fighters (Pacquiao, Mosley) are going to be fighting, and they're going to give you a great fight.

dSource - In other words, your dad is doing what Floyd Mayweather is afraid to do.

Shane Mosley Jr. - Pretty much.

Link??..............

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Link??..............

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Eggot View Post
        he has the same personality and exact same facial mannerisms as his pops.

Comment

***** logic......shane jr doesnt know about boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a shemful idiots they r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Has anybody seen how Mosley Jr. fight? Can someone provide any link, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Eggot View Post
              lil' Shane speaks the truth.....well spoken young man....as for his boxing skills....what I keep hearing is that he's good BUT he doesn't have his dad's chin....the fights I've seen from him were fights in which he shined and looked like the NEXT coming .....but like I said....I heard he's chinny from other ppl

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                lil' Shane speaks the truth.....well spoken young man....as for his boxing skills....what I keep hearing is that he's good BUT he doesn't have his dad's chin....the fights I've seen from him were fights in which he shined and looked like the NEXT coming .....but like I said....I heard he's chinny from other ppl
                can you post any link please?

Comment

He forgot when Mayweather was giving his father a ass whooping in the MGM

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
                    he has the same personality and exact same facial mannerisms as his pops.
                    That's crazy!!
                    It's really his son.LOL

Shane can be sure Jin didn't con him about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X