*******s, When Floyd destroys Pac Give him credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
    no it wasnt...

but anyways it COULD depend on how BADLY floyd beat pacquiao..cause right now pacquiao getting this rather bull**** top ten atg talk, and if floyd goes out and destroys mr.ATG then he's GUARANTEED credit from people whether they want too or not.. everyone will be shocked dont forget threadstarter: pacquiao for the time being is considered the favorite..someone correct wit me that the proper link if im wrong please..
    Who cares if he's considered to be the Favorite. In my own opinion, i don't even think the fight will get made. However if it does, then say goodbye to Pac. All the Media and Networks are trying to Make Pac into this "New De La Hoya" but it's pretty much BS. When Floyd dominates Pac, we shouldn't here anymore about that guy. He's a good little fighter but He's no where near Floyds league in Skill and it's so plain to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by GunzNButter View Post
      Shane Mosley always faces the best Win Lose or Draw. Too bad i can't say that for Manny with his Catchweight Bull Sh**. The fact is this, Manny can't beat Shane or Floyd bottomline.
      Manny did the catch weight only one time dummy. Mosley is on steroids.

"Manny can't beat Shane"

Shoulda Coulda woulda......blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by GunzNButter View Post
        Who cares if he's considered to be the Favorite. In my own opinion, i don't even think the fight will get made. However if it does, then say goodbye to Pac. All the Media and Networks are trying to Make Pac into this "New De La Hoya" but it's pretty much BS. When Floyd dominates Pac, we shouldn't here anymore about that guy. He's a good little fighter but He's no where near Floyds league in Skill and it's so plain to see that.
        WE ALL KNOW WHO THE FLOYDER IS.

Comment

Hell yeah! Of course you have to give credit to Floyd if and only if he destroys Manny convincingly. But if he wins by running away, then i can't imagine how and why anyone will give him credit for that. The fact that he did that with JMM who's a welterweight and didn't even KO or tried to KO JMM, speaks alot about Floyd's character of being a big PVSSY.

Comment

Working...
          X