Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does an English fan do after England wins the world cup??

Switch off his PlayStation

What do you call a Scot in any international finals?

The ref.

Is Wales ****e?

Yes

I made the last one up myself...

Comment

• Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing.
      He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head and you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move.
      But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... a six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe.
      He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here... or here... or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines.
      The point is... you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know... try to show a little respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flab View Post
        Sol Campbell is Lennon's first signing as Celtic boss.
        He was given a Tour of Parkhead yesterday.

Bullard is still clowning around and hasn't yet signed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing.
          He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head and you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move.
          But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... a six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe.
          He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here... or here... or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines.
          The point is... you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know... try to show a little respect.

Sam Neill.

Comment

• These were the days:

70+ games unbeaten - Including European Competitions - if My memory serves me correct.

Under Mowbray, any Tom, Dick, Or Harry Team could come and get a win.
            Last edited by Oasis_Lad; 06-30-2010, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Feck Jurassic Park.

The Velociraptor was about a foot tall in reality.

The Utah Raptor was the Daddy of that particular Genus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Sam Neill.
                Sam telling it like it is:

He's no Carl Sagan, but He'll do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  Feck Jurassic Park.

The Velociraptor was about a foot tall in reality.

The Utah Raptor was the Daddy of that particular Genus.
                  I'd feckin' 'av them Velociraptor ****s.

What about the Megaraptor? 30ft long. - I'd have those ****s too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    I'd feckin' 'av them Velociraptor ****s.

What about the Megaraptor? 30ft long. - I'd have those ****s too.
                    T-Rex is no longer the Daddy!

Spinosaurus be king.

My favourite dinosaurs growing up were always the large Sauropods:

Comment

• daeodon (dinohyus , "terrible pig")

over 12 feet long , 7 foot tall , 1000 kg (2200 lb.) weight hog.

Comment

Working...
                      X