Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Larry Merchant call anyone boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
    floyd dont like merchant; *****s must hate merchant.
    Originally posted by nikeboix69 View Post
    I think your referring to this:

Video uploader points out the difference between exciting boxing oppose to boring boxing.

End Thread
    Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    There's more firework during a Merchant interview than a Floyd fight.
    Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
    It just means that the man has seen too many fight, he knows his stuff more than everyone here combined. The guy is a living legend, show some respect!
    Id like to know WTF yal smoking.

The saddest thing about merchant is that he shows extreme favoritism and hes been around boxing I dont know...90 years and he dont know ****!

Hes so ****ing slow and boring. Its like he died 15 yrs ago and his body just didnt agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
      Id like to know WTF yal smoking.

The saddest thing about merchant is that he shows extreme favoritism and hes been around boxing I dont know...90 years and he dont know ****!

Hes so ****ing slow and boring. Its like he died 15 yrs ago and his body just didnt agree with that.
      That's the sad part about it.

Merchant has been around boxing for longer than most of the people here on Boxingscene have been alive I'd imagine, and yet he still plays favorites

That's some childish **** considering Merchant has seen pretty much every style of boxing there is, and how every fighter applies their style differently.

Comment

Working...
      X