No announcement yet.

Paul Ryan DESTROYS OBAMUNISTS at Health Care freak show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Paul Ryan DESTROYS OBAMUNISTS at Health Care freak show

Good lord. If you want the Republican answer to Obamacare, that's as good as it gets.

I'm still not sure what the purpose of today was.

Obama didn't get any Republican input into his healthcare monstrosity in the first place, and today showed nothing but disinterest and disdain for any input they tried to give him.

The split screen was priceless, on the right someone giving much needed input into this process, and on the left a President that looked like he'd much rather be playing his 5000th round of golf or taking another vacation to Hawaii.

Comment

I'd rather be in Hawaii too. **** that job. Only a crazy person would want it.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post

Obama didn't get any Republican input into his healthcare monstrosity in the first place, and today showed nothing but disinterest and disdain for any input they tried to give him.

The split screen was priceless, on the right someone giving much needed input into this process, and on the left a President that looked like he'd much rather be playing his 5000th round of golf or taking another vacation to Hawaii.
        I agree....it was an epic fail.

Comment

Do the people who call Obama a communist also say that almost every western country are communist because of their healthcare? is Canada a communist country to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            Do the people who call Obama a communist also say that almost every western country are communist because of their healthcare? is Canada a communist country to you?
            I don't know, why don't you ask them?

Maybe Van Jones knows the answer?

Comment

If you call that a "destruction" you REALLY live in your own reality.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post

Because their input was based on half truths and things that were proven to not work. Do you know the Republican plan covers 3 million more people and in 10 years MORE PEOPLE will be uninsured than are uninsured now? These are FACTS, these things can't be debated and when you actually know the policy when Republicans spew pure bull**** like they do of course you would seem irked. I do give credit to Ryan though, him and Coburn were the only two who I can truly say tried to come at this from a policy standpoint instead of spewing talking points for 7 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post

Good lord. If you want the Republican answer to Obamacare, that's as good as it gets.
                  Moreover let me call out this hypocrisy, not unlike that of Xavier Bacerra who was too polite with it. It is PURE, UNADULTERATED, UNACCOUNTED FOR hypocrisy to hold the CBO as some sort of holy grail when it agrees with your narrative but bash it when it isn't. That's called POLITICS and people that fall for that (ie Illuminato) are suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    I don't know, why don't you ask them?

Maybe Van Jones knows the answer?
                    That was cute. You probably think Glen Beck is a modern day Thomas Paine now don't you...

Comment

Working...
                    X