People from Northern Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
    Anyone here ever smoked crack?

Don't bother, most overated drug there is.
    That was the one drug all the DARE and anti-drug brainwashing campaigns during the Reagan era that actually worked on me! Don't smoke crack! Crack is Wack! etc.

Everything else they taught us about when I was a kid sounded fun as ****! "Acid is bad very bad kids. Acid made Johnny think he was from a different planet and ran around in the street" REALLY? OH **** I NEED TO TRY THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      Whats mescaline like?

I've never taken it n probably never will but I hear good things about it.
      mescaline is crazy, it made me hallucinate more then any other drug I've ever ****ed with (including DMT or acid). Remember Fear in Loating in las vegas when Johnny depp is on it and sees all the dinosaur people when they first arrive? It was actually like that. One time, for example, I was at a rave and sitting up against the all (very dark, everyone was dancing). Next thing I know there were like 50, about 4 foot tall florescent green alien spiders running around. I was thinking to myself at first, yo that is cool, but I don't see the strings attached, how are they doing that (I thought it was part of the presentation)? Then that's when it me - they were REAL ALIEN SPIDERS!! I tripped the **** out after that but eventually realized I was hallucinating them. Very scary at first!

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
        mescaline is crazy, it made me hallucinate more then any other drug I've ever ****ed with (including DMT or acid). Remember Fear in Loating in las vegas when Johnny depp is on it and sees all the dinosaur people when they first arrive? It was actually like that. One time, for example, I was at a rave and sitting up against the all (very dark, everyone was dancing). Next thing I know there were like 50, about 4 foot tall florescent green alien spiders running around. I was thinking to myself at first, yo that is cool, but I don't see the strings attached, how are they doing that (I thought it was part of the presentation)? Then that's when it me - they were REAL ALIEN SPIDERS!! I tripped the **** out after that but eventually realized I was hallucinating them. Very scary at first!

**** me that sounds fun! If I ever get the chance to I may acquire some of it.

Just a quick question tho, how do you know you're gettin the good stuff? Is there any tell tale signs?

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post

**** me that sounds fun! If I ever get the chance to I may acquire some of it.

Just a quick question tho, how do you know you're gettin the good stuff? Is there any tell tale signs?
          I really don't know how to tell. I've only done it a couple times at very random times. Best thing I'm sure is to make sure you get it from someone you know

Comment

Working...
          X