Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Laughs: Roach Said He Would Kiss My Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach should know better than to make accusations like that.:wt:

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      well heredia is a self proclaimed ped guru and a chemist....he's not a strength and conditioning coach at all. he's a chemist ....
      dumbfuk he is a strength and conditioning trainer, even alex ariza recognizes his work.

Comment

Roach reveals that he asked for random blood testing prior to Saturday’s shock, adding: ‘The Marquez people refused. I went to the (Nevada) commission but it is their practice not to do that unless both sides agree. If not, they just take a urine test on fight night. But that can be too late.

‘I’m not saying anything specific about Marquez but its not good for boxing if cheats win. There is too much stuff going on now about drugs. We had it with Lamont Peterson being on steroids before he was adjudged to have beaten Amir. It’s not right.’
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz2F5M5MW71

Comment

Marquez is cleaning up the rest of Team Pac.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
            dumbfuk he is a strength and conditioning trainer, even alex ariza recognizes his work.
            he is a chemist......

I read anything I could find about medicine, spoke with other athletes, and soon people were saying: Angel knows how it's done. He knows how to pass the tests. The first athletes began to ask me for advice. That's how it started, and at some point the trainer Trevor Graham asked me if I could help him. I explained to him how epo works, and I was in business.
            My father is a chemistry professor. I love chemistry, and I was an athlete. My role was an obsession. For example, I learned everything about testosterone: that there is a type of testosterone with a high half-life and another that works very quickly. I learned that you can rub it in, take it orally, inject it. It became a kick: I was allowed to work with the best of the best, and I made them even better
            That being said, the scientific knowledge that he's accumulated over the years regarding performance enhancing drugs is quite impressive. The son of a chemist, Heredia spent years honing his own knowledge of chemistry, with his family's company, Chopo Laboratory in Mexico City, Mexico, at his disposal.
            http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11165.html
            Last edited by Bermuda; 12-14-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Roach makes a habit of talking out of his ass. If he wanted OSDT he should have put it in the contract like Floyd does.

Comment

How many Mexicans defeated pacquiao? Just Juan. How many Mexicans fell through the hands of pacquiao? Manny.......

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
                  How many Mexicans defeated pacquiao? Just Juan. How many Mexicans fell through the hands of pacquiao? Manny.......
                  Um,forgot morales lol

Comment

Comment

Morales also beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X