Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Khan was also responsible for hiring that cheap Cuban coach Rubio !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Khan was also responsible for hiring that cheap Cuban coach Rubio !!

Amir seperated from Oliver Harrison (his first coach) to be trained by a world class trainer like Roach, Mayweather or McGirt. In search for the right trainer they ended up with Rubio. It must have been a money issue awell. Going for the one that costs less. All is starting to make sense now.

****, this **** with Ariza is bad. It's like the Mike Tyson situation and the Prince Naz situation.

He needs to distance them from his career if he's to succeed.

Drop Team Khan, bring Ariza back into the fold.

Comment

team khan = team hoodrats

Comment

rubio had nothing to do with that weak a$$ chin, rubio actually has a couple of good prospects in his camp that he has done great work with. in tough times you can always tell the difference between a rat and a stand up individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          rubio had nothing to do with that weak a$$ chin, rubio actually has a couple of good prospects in his camp that he has done great work with. in tough times you can always tell the difference between a rat and a stand up individual.
          . No offense bro. I know youre Cuban. I didnt mean it like that. Rubio is a good coach but I bet the only reason Team Khan went with him is because he is the least expensive one.

Comment

Working...
          X