Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajime no Ippo manga pulled Pacman vs Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonzales is not even the champ here, but this fight is for the the #1 contender

Comment

Thats fckuing awesome. I'd read this manga and Ive been out of anime since Bebop english version ended.

Comment

Love that series, the anime more so, while I hate spoilers I'm glad he was beaten. Gets tiring seeing him win all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Thats fckuing awesome. I'd read this manga and Ive been out of anime since Bebop english version ended.
          Watch Zankyou No Terror, same creator. Hardly anything compares to Bebop, all the characters were lovable but the plot in Terror is dope, kids committing terrorist acts, literally toying with the authorities and leaving them in disarray...it's dope.

Comment

Kid... kid... hey kid.. Kid?.... **** that manga lol. Funny stuff though.

Comment

There's no way that's unintentional.

Comment

Yup, directly lifted from Pac/JMM 4, except that Ippo is orthodox. It's shocking that he got knocked out though.

Comment

I don't think Ippo will ever be champ. Gets KOd when he steps up. Can't believe they pulled a Pac-JMM lol.

I'm sure I'm gonna see a black and white Pac photoshopped into those scene
                  Last edited by NearHypnos; 08-27-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

If I was JMM I would pay the author a mint to do a giant sized version of that for the den wall.

Comment

This is getting dragged out to much, how many chapters has it been and now Ippo has another set-back? I was hoping he would win a title already and start unifying as the next part of his story. Well at least my boy Volg is a Champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X