No announcement yet.

WBA orders David Haye vs. Ruslan Chagaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA orders David Haye vs. Ruslan Chagaev

The winner would likely be WBA "world" champion if Klitschko-Povetkin happens.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...anom-chagaevym

Good. I don't like it when fighters feel they're entitled to automatic title shots thanks to their verbal skills as opposed to their physical skills.

Comment

Doubt the Hayemaker will fight Chageav. He is only intrested in Vitali.

Comment

hahaha, I'm sure Haye gives a shit.

Comment

Are the WBA in bed with Haye?

He'll come back and pick up this easy title in a few rounds and that's another bargaining chip in his quest to fight Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

He'll come back and pick up this easy title in a few rounds and that's another bargaining chip in his quest to fight Vitali.
            I can only see Haye fighting either Fury or Price before Vitali. Theres a lot more money on the table domestically for him than fighting anyone else apart from a Klit.

Comment

Would be another win and another title, why not.

Don't see why anyone would mind, he's clearly the best heavyweight out there not named Klitschko. Who would you rather see in a title fight? Arreola or some other useless punchbag?

Comment

Other than with a Klitschko i doubt we see Haye in a boxing ring again..... Perhaps Fury vs Haye could happen but Haye has already said he wouldnt take it

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

No, he wouldn't even risk it.

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Don't see why anyone would mind, he's clearly the best heavyweight out there not named Klitschko. Who would you rather see in a title fight? Arreola or some other useless punchbag?
                  Clearly? based on what gmc? He may well be but a boxer has to prove it in the ring - not in the jungle and not in Hollywood (his latest flight of fancy).
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 12-22-2012, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

I think Price is better than Haye. You also underestimate Arreola. If he were to fight Haye, I would give Arreola between 40 - 45% chance of winning, and that's being conservative.

Comment

Working...
                    X