Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does JMM recover so damn fast.he gets hurt but recovers damn near immediatly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    TS isn't implying PEDs at all, I too wondered how he survived some of those shots he took against Pacquiao in the first and second fight. To be honest Marquez is just an OG warrior so that's my answer and he won the third fight
    every post of yours is ****ing horrible

there's a reason you are hit with so many red k's

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      oh hell no JMM is a damn beast and a ATG if you think i am trying to claim he is on roids you are outta yo damn mind.....this guy is a artist in the ring and defines the word MAN to me cause he takes it as well as he can give it and throws punches more fluid than damn near any boxer i have ever seen
      Agree 100%.

And he's taken the test, unlike SOME dog eating cowards out there.

Comment

Marquez is suspicious like ****

I won't bother to give reasons why

but someone already posted the pics of his neck shoulder areas during his last fight..

These are the only current fighters I know for sure is not on peds

Felix Sturm
        Carl Froch
        Lucian Bute
        Mikel Kessler
        Wladimir Klithscko
        Arthur Abraham
        David Price
        David Haye

warriors all (except for Haye Sturm and Wlad)

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post

lmao arent you that guy who calls any black fighter an "uncle tom" when they don't act like floyd or chisora? get out loser.

Comment

Because JMM is the man...he is a beast. His record is BS though, in my eyes he has only legitimately lost 1-2 times. That loss to John and the 2 losses to Pac were all BS. Sure he got outclassed by Floyd but if Floyd is the only person who can legitimately beat you in the ring, obviously that is nothing to be ashamed of lol. Yeah after JMM gets hurt or floored he comes back like a rampaging maniac lol....WAR Dinamita!

Comment

No offense but you're the same poster who made an entire post breaking down how Floyd or others will get raped in jail.

You have no ground to stand on when it comes to making horrible posts, especially the last week or so.

Comment

Great Stamina, heart, and naturally being able to recover quickly.

And great conditioning, of course

Comment

Marquez only gets stunned, he never gets properly hurt in fights. He's got one hell of a chin, great durability and his recovery powers are legendary. It's just some of the many factors which make him a Great.

Like it's been said before, I think the recovery powers come from the conditioning. Did you see him training for the last Pacquiao fight? That's some of the most gruelling training I've seen yet, he was throwing and catching a medicine ball, while doing twist situps. He did so many reps but he made it look like childs play. That's supreme conditioning.

I think the one fight where he didn't show up in the best possible shape was the Mayweather fight. That was the first time Marquez fought at that weight I think.

Comment

Marquez is suspicious like ****

I won't bother to give reasons why

but someone already posted the pics of his neck shoulder areas during his last fight..

These are the only current fighters I know for sure is not on peds

Felix Sturm
                    Carl Froch
                    Lucian Bute
                    Mikel Kessler
                    Wladimir Klithscko
                    Arthur Abraham
                    David Price
                    David Haye

warriors all (except for Haye Sturm and Wlad)
                    And how do you KNOW FOR A FACT they aren't??? You started out fine with your posts, but the last two weeks you've really gone off the deep end.

Comment

Unbelievable heart, basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X