Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez is feather fisted at 154....he wont hit any harder or be any faster.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner View Post
    Williams is faster then Martinez...
    Say whaaaaaat?

It's statements like these that make me wonder if you ever watched even half the guys you argue about on here.

Comment

Not again...:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        guzman shouldve been ripped for his fight just like thier.. Or for any world title fight...nd il take that bet.. All my points on williams
        guzman did rip to the body..and looked untouchable in the first 2 rounds...but inactivity is a ***** homie..maybe had he been active the bloody nose wouldve never happened or not so early..he was sharp but not as sharp as he couldve been he looked slightly pudgy..

Comment

What,Cintron is Champs new champion??On a serious note,after the Punisher beats Martinez,I fully expect Pavlik to pull another floyd on him,so hopefully the Punisher continues on his path of destruction & earns the respect of the skeptics!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
            What,Cintron is Champs new champion??On a serious note,after the Punisher beats Martinez,I fully expect Pavlik to pull another floyd on him,so hopefully the Punisher continues on his path of destruction & earns the respect of the skeptics!!
            Damn kids!!!

Anyways, Pavlik is bbeing push to fight Bute wihc is a way etter fighter than Williams and way more money, so Williams will have to look to another fighter!!!!

Comment

Im not ****ting on Martinez..Im just saying he wont out up much of a fight....

Hes terrible aginst pressure fighters.
              Yea but Williams has been outboxed by slick southpaws. So Martinez is a very live dog...

Comment

Williams is faster then Martinez...
                Are you for real?

Comment

dude is a fast southpaw at 154 how could you not like him. Anyways I expect him to put up a good fight even at 160. And the featherfisted arguement well why get on you for that or even tell you when everyone has already told you how dumb that comment was......

Comment

martinez is an ampted up quintana with a bigger punch a weird rhythm and a better beard.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Damn kids!!!

Anyways, Pavlik is bbeing push to fight Bute wihc is a way etter fighter than Williams and way more money, so Williams will have to look to another fighter!!!!
                      So Pavlik gimps his ass out of the fight with PWill, and you're cool with it? Because your ass is still bleeding when PWill sparked Quintana out in the first round of the rematch? Am I reading your mindset correctly?

Comment

Working...
                      X