No announcement yet.

Phillies are looking great lately, dominating teams for the most part

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies are looking great lately, dominating teams for the most part

The Braves look like they are struggling, when they win as of late its usually in a tight game. I don't think The Braves will sweep the Phillies this time around. I have a feeling that The Phillies may sweep the Braves this time. Either way, I see the Phils winning this series between the two coming up.
    The Phils
    100.00%
    The Braves
    0.00%
    Too close to call in my opinion
    0.00%

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    The Braves look like they are struggling, when they win as of late its usually in a tight game. I don't think The Braves will sweep the Phillies this time around. I have a feeling that The Phillies may sweep the Braves this time. Either way, I see the Phils winning this series between the two coming up.
    I dont know about a sweep but all the phillies need to do is split the series and they will be set. This is a huge series though i cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I dont know about a sweep but all the phillies need to do is split the series and they will be set. This is a huge series though i cant wait.
      Sweep probably won't happen, but I think will do great against The Braves this time.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        Sweep probably won't happen, but I think will do great against The Braves this time.
        The way the run support has been coming around to help out the pitching is great. Im gonna say the Phils will take 3 games from them at least. A sweep would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X