Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what Soko gives up in size fighting at HW

he makes up for it with his speed

Comment

Sokoudjou needs to stop trying to be a kickboxer and stick to his judo if he want's to have be an elite fighter in future.His striking may come across as explosive but it's very predictable and striking saps far more energy than grappling does.He fought one of the best in the sport in Mousasi and was very competitive with him and found success with his judo.

Minowa isn't a real fighter,he's a pro wrestler who wouldn't know a legitimate fight unless in the rare occasion he does partake in one and get's stopped brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by donkim View Post
        striking saps far more energy than grappling does.
        I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I believe grappling/wrestling is way more physically demanding than striking.

Comment

This can't be a serious video... What the hell was he doing during the 2:15 to 4:00 mark of the video?
          Last edited by DeepSleep; 12-26-2009, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
            I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I believe grappling/wrestling is way more physically demanding than striking.

And yet an actual MMA fighter in Miguel Torres doesn't agree with you.If a top MMA fighter,who is noted for his stamina can barely keep up sparring in a boxing ring,then it tells you alot about the difference in conditioning in grappling/MMA and striking/boxing.

That's why boxing has the greater athlete's.
            Last edited by donkim; 12-26-2009, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X