Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Cotto shot against May and not with Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    How was Hatton "ruined" as so many of Floyd's fans like to say? He was on the exact same type of winning streak that Cotto is on.

Level of opposition means a lot. Cotto has two KO wins and a stoppage against guys that were either shot (Mayorga, Margarito) or just weren't anything special (Foreman).

Besides, us Pac fans weren't the ones saying Cotto was shot, it was all Floyd fans that said it. So ask yourselves this question.
    Hatton had 1 fight after Mayweather and got his ass whopped. Then he fought manny. Go to google before coming on here.

Comment

I hope Cotto gives us a great fight, "shot or not." Mayweather got tired of Pacquaio making millions fighting his "leftovers," so now he's going to fight Manny's "leftovers." Ironic!
      Floyd if you're the best and you're probably right, then why not accept the compromise of "55% to the winner 45% to the loser?"

Comment

Everytime someone mention pac man ldefeats people say "well all the greats lose doesn't matter." Last time I check cotto only got 2 so how is he shot??? OOOOOOO I also saw HE IS OLD AND HE IS A BUM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          The Cotto that Pacman fought came of a brutal beating & a worthless fight with Jennings, then engaged in another war with Clottey, then was forced to fight Pacman at 145.

This Cotto gets to fight fat & hasn't taken as much punishment as before due to level of opposition. They're around the same.
          Fighting someone who outweighs you 15+ pounds on fight night is cherry picking? You don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

I never read anyone call him shot.

The foreman fight was a less than impressive performace. He let a 1 legged fighter with absolutely zero pop hang for about four rounds.

Cotto is without a shadow of a doubt faded a bit from almost 3 more years of wear and tear and the sustained beating/loss to pac.

It was much more brutal ko loss than hatton's loss to floyd.

Comment

The Cotto that Pacman fought came of a brutal beating & a worthless fight with Jennings, then engaged in another war with Clottey, then was forced to fight Pacman at 145.

This Cotto gets to fight fat & hasn't taken as much punishment as before due to level of opposition. They're around the same.

So all that accumulated punishment completely disappears from existence with a 12 rd ko of mayorga?!?!?

Holy shi t! You guys might be right! We found the fountain of youth! We'll make kazillions of dollars. Plus add a few more years and back to new.

As soon as someone shows me a rebirth in the ring for cotto, besides just saying 3 ko victories in a row, then maaaaaybe theres a convo.
              Seriously, mayorga had 1 fight in 3 yrs, we all know what yuri is and how cotto looked, and margs....do i even have to say it?

I give cotto all the props in the world but no was he's better now.

How many trainers since pac? I even see people saying he'll have a better training camp now...how the fuk do you know that? I mean talk about grasping for straws.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                So all that accumulated punishment completely disappears from existence with a 12 rd ko of mayorga?!?!?

Holy shi t! You guys might be right! We found the fountain of youth! We'll make kazillions of dollars. Plus add a few more years and back to new.

As soon as someone shows me a rebirth in the ring for cotto, besides just saying 3 ko victories in a row, then maaaaaybe theres a convo.
                Seriously, mayorga had 1 fight in 3 yrs, we all know what yuri is and how cotto looked, and margs....do i even have to say it?

I give cotto all the props in the world but no was he's better now.

How many trainers since pac? I even see people saying he'll have a better training camp now...how the fuk do you know that? I mean talk about grasping for straws.....

Bro, if that's what you got from that post, I don't know what to tell you!

Comment

The day Cotto is shot is the day he looses to a mexican named Alberto De Los Zapatos.

Until then he is past prime and right now on a three fight win streak.

Comment

This has got to be the dumbest thing I read in a while.

So his punishment just disappeared after facing 3 soft opponents at 154?

You dickriding stans kill me.

At least guys like Phenom and a few others keep it 100 and say he was shot in both fights.

However, idiots like you say he had damage leading into the Pac fight, but found a fountain of youth against Floyd.....gimme a fvkkin break.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                      This has got to be the dumbest thing I read in a while.

So his punishment just disappeared after facing 3 soft opponents at 154?

You dickriding stans kill me.

At least guys like Phenom and a few others keep it 100 and say he was shot in both fights.

However, idiots like you say he had damage leading into the Pac fight, but found a fountain of youth against Floyd.....gimme a fvkkin break.
                      Please point out exactly where in my post I said his punishment has disappeared or he's found a fountain of youth,(meaning he's better now). Don't worry, I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X