No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward: "After Margarito Cotto Wants Pacquiao Or Saul Alvarez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight mayweather at 154

cotto has the technical skill and power to do serious damage and hurt mayweather

pacman is too fast- its not his kinda fight

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      http://ringtv.craveonline.com/rumors...thats-about-it

Seems like 2 or 3 more fights for Cotto. Margarito, Alvarez in an unification fight and then Pacquiao in late 2012.
      Interesting when they used to ask Cotto 'would you want to fight Mayweather?'
      Cotto would answer 'I will fight whoever the boss puts in front of me?
      How come he's talking some fighters now?

Comment

Cotto gets red pubic hairs stuck up his nostrils after the fight is over with. I got Canelo by brutal rapage. Taking bets if that fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Cotto gets red pubic hairs stuck up his nostrils after the fight is over with. I got Canelo by brutal rapage. Taking bets if that fight happens.
          That's absurd. Canelo is nowhere near the level of Cotto.

Oh wait, he beat Matthew Hatton and Carlos Baldomir, which makes him as good as Floyd since Baldomir is one of his best wins too.

Canelo >>> Floyd >> Cotto.

Comment

i would love to see a cotto vs alvarez...it would be a sell out and cotto will whoop that hype jobs ass

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Lets get Cotto vs Mayweather on with, forget Cotto trying to fight Saul.

Even though people will say that Cotto is shot and a bum, Mayweather should still fight him.
              I would love to see PBF vs Cotto but only after Cotto gets 2 significant wins so PBF can get some credit!! Marg, Canelo and or Angulo impressively...those styles would give him a couple different looks and he'll be about 5 fight removed from the Pac whoopin!!

Comment

This is why Cotto is P4P Balls.

When you hear Margarito saying he wants Mosley or Pac again, then you can say something.

When you hear FLoyd saying He wants Pacquiao PERIOD... I rest my case.

Cotto is going to fight the guy Floyd refuses to fight TWICE. 3 times if you let him.

Balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Your thinking with your accent again. At this point, Canelo no smart enough to beat Cotto. He will get exposed and pick apart.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                    This is why Cotto is P4P Balls.

When you hear Margarito saying he wants Mosley or Pac again, then you can say something.

When you hear FLoyd saying He wants Pacquiao PERIOD... I rest my case.

Cotto is going to fight the guy Floyd refuses to fight TWICE. 3 times if you let him.

Balls.
                    Margarito has said plenty of times he wants a rematch with Mosley. You honestly think Cotto wants a real peace of Pac if it wasn't for the money?

Comment

Why would Cotto wanna get busted up by the Pacman again? Will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X