Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want the general consensus of the Pacquiao people!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Too many, that probably Floyd wouldn't care to fight because to him they are nobodys........fighters like Tim Bradley, Andre Berto, Devon Alexander, and maybe Mosley for his belt.
    Every one of those fighters is untested. And shane is now proclaimed as old and gassed so why would manny fight him..........WAIT HES A PERFECT CANDIDATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
      I didnt make sense of that last part. "dont you mind of your own?" Are u saying dont i have a mind of my own? Are u basiaclly saying "im regurgitating what pacnation and the jew bob arum say"? Your the one who stated that pac doesnt need floyd, i disagree, so i want your opinion on who else he can fight.
      The Klitschko brothers?

Comment

Biggest question is why is Floyd and his fans suddenly dropping the 14 day cut-off? Have they really become this chicken or something?
        Educate me.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          whaattt????? calibur??? is that the new name for king arthur's sword????
          youre hardly anyone to point out someones spelling mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
            Every one of those fighters is untested. And shane is now proclaimed as old and gassed so why would manny fight him..........WAIT HES A PERFECT CANDIDATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            See? this guy doesn't want real answers, he wants to make fun of people in the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Biggest question is why is Floyd and his fans suddenly dropping the 14 day cut-off? Have they really become this chicken or something?
              Educate me.
              Biggest question is when people get super defensive do they change the subject? .......yes, they do. Myth debunked. You wanna ask that question make your own ****ing thread.

Comment

See? this guy doesn't want real answers, he wants to make fun of people in the internet.
                I want some answers. But when some guy tells me the klits is his next fight. OR SUGGESTS ANDRE BERTO, ill get a little angry. Or to fight shane. Even tho every pacquiao person on this forum said that shane was gassed.

Comment

I want to know right now. From you, the guy with about 567937 posts, who is Pacquiao's next fight

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post
                    youre hardly anyone to point out someones spelling mistakes.
                    Apostrophe, you missed two apostrophes!

Comment

Pac doesn't need floyd.
                      OK. If that is the story, then why talk about it? Pac should just live his life and go make his fights.

It's Team Pacquiao that is always talking about Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X