Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poping the question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im planning on cooking supper for her familly and getting down on one knee and going it right there in front of everyone. Me and her brother and "friends" (we talk here and there) so it should go good. Her parents love me.

This is her

(thanks for the hosting tanner)

Comment

She's cute man. Hope everything goes smooth for ya, you gonna be all nervous and **** or will it be no problem? I'd be nervous as ****, my wife basically drug me to the altar because we already had a kid together, so I didn't have to go through all the proposal, asking the dad or any of that ****.

Comment

Hey Zen you use aim? Hit me up sometime broe JONATHAN8591 and ive talked to her dad about it before. I asked "what would you think on me if i asked cassie to marry me?" and he said he would be proud to have me as a son in law so its all good. Her moms a milf too

Comment

I'll be on AIM when I get home tonight, I'm trying to cook dinner, watch my daughter, and post here at the same time, due to my low IQ and lack of gray matter in my skull this is causing my brain to overheat.

Comment

I had nowhere else to post this

Comment

Look in any thread dirk diggeler posts in I have PWN3d!!1 him a few times its just that no one was around to call them :-(

Comment

Dude,

Good luck and all but just make sure your ready to be a full time dad if she wants to have kids already. I just got married this past Oct. and I'm 21 he's 24 and we are no where near ready to have little ones running around. If your ready for that and you really love this girl then my best wishes go out to you for a long and happy life together.

Comment

Thanks. Im ready to have kids,I know I am. And thanks to everyone who wished me well, ill post her responce tomorrow night or the day after that. She's comming home in about 2-3 hours then its cuddeling,kissing and unprotected sex all night for me. YAY!!! :-)

Comment

if she says no be a pal and give her my phone number please...thanks

Comment

NO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X