No announcement yet.

This morning has been ****ed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This morning has been ****ed.

I went to sleep really early last night because I was feeling like absolute ****... I haven't been sleeping well, so I was absolutely ****in blitzed by fatigue once I got home yesterday.

Missed 3 calls, one of which was from Jessica... didn't get the chance to call Tony back like I told him I would... didn't get to go over and see my daughter like I'd planned... and didn't wake up till about 4 in the morning realizing all of this. So I sit there in bed for the next two hours thinking "****... well, maybe I can make it up today..." ... meanwhile, I think myself back to sleep about 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. I get up, still feeling ****ty, still feeling tired... slow rise, get up and go to work. Forgot to brush my teeth on the way out, so I had to run back upstairs after getting down to my car and having my key right there in the door.

I get on the freeway, and I'm driving along.... all of a sudden, WHAM, hubcap goes flying off and my tire starts shaking real bad. I'm doin like ****in 80 or so. I get off, I see the weights are hangin off the tire. I'm hoping something just knocked my hubcap off and ****ed with the weights on the tire, and I'm REALLY hoping I don't have a bent rim, cuz that would righteously **** me. Someone make me feel better about it... I was talking to a dude on the way up to the office this morning and he said that losing the weights on the tire can make it shake, but then I get upstairs and this fat mexican **** I sit next to has me sketchin about a bent rim, which would cost approximately $141.50 more to fix.

And now, as I type this, I'm not feeling well again.

Take the day off dude
    See your daughter and relax
    Goddamn Haiku thread....

Comment

Belfort's gonna lose.

Comment

I'm leaving, I can't sit here like this all day.

Later guys.

Comment

AT LEAST YOU LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN THIS IN THE MORNING

Comment

you look like hammered **** dude, what the hell happened?

Comment

I always look like that in the morning.

Comment

Oh, sorry to hear that.

Comment

all you need is some cum in your eyes!

and i'm the man to give it to you.

Comment

Why be sorry to hear that? That first thing in the morning face gets all the chicks.

Comment

Working...
                    X