Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: I'm fighting in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he wants to fight in February and May.

Comment

Who could it be?

It's not Bradley, Pacquaio or Marquez.

As far as I've been told Martinez-Macklin is close to a done deal for St. Patricks day.

So who could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Who could it be?

It's not Bradley, Pacquaio or Marquez.

As far as I've been told Martinez-Macklin is close to a done deal for St. Patricks day.

So who could it be?
        Robert Guerrero did call him out, and Guerrero is a southpaw.

Comment

Manny/Marquez 4rth fight in February and if Manny wins we get Manny/Floyd in May...

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
            Robert Guerrero did call him out, and Guerrero is a southpaw.
            I can't think of anyone for him to fight except Pac, or maybe Berto. I guess Khan if he wins, but other than that there is really no one left.

Comment

Fine, didn't expect him to fight Pac anyways. Hopefully, Floyd does his normal dominace of a fighter that doesn't belong in the ring with him (not saying there's really any that should) while Pac rematches JMM. I want Pac to lose his p4p spot and have to be hungry again.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                He said he wants to fight in February and May.
                ****** this shows clearly the brain of a ***** ^^

Comment

hes not fighting in february guys. It's too soon.

He always want a lot of time to sell a ppv.
                  only thing i could see is a rematch with ortiz in feb, but thats like 1% chance.

Comment

i think it's smart he fights in febuary--with him active, he is more aggressive--think about it folks--if he fights may 5th, that's almost 8 months off again--just like with mosley----why wait so long--what boxing needs is floyd active-he fights better and is much sharper when he's active--the last time he was really active was in 2005 to 2006 when he fought sharmba and then judah--2 southpaws back to back----and expect him to fight another southpaw if this is true----he wasn't hurt in his last fight and his hunger is back folks--i can feel it---he fought sharmba in december of 2005 after his fight with gatti in june of 2005----and then judah in april of 06---and then baldomir in november of 2006--so, when he was really active back in the lower weights, his longest layoff was 6 months---floyd knows how to get bored with the sport folks--it's nothing new---

i feel his huunger is back and why wait too long---he wants to look as sharp as he can----stay active---he takes little punishment---he's kicking manny's ass, don't worry folks-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
                      Manny/Marquez 4rth fight in February and if Manny wins we get Manny/Floyd in May...
                      how about just go straight to mayweather vs pacquiao end of february?!!

marquez is probably thinking whats the point in fighting pac again, i never get the fcukin decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X