Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shots that you cant believe fighters didnt go down from

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great topic. margarito took some bombs from mosley before eventually going down, marquez/pacquiao 4th fight just after pac knocked marquez down pac gets caught clean with an overhand right, i was like damn cant believe he still standing

Comment

the two shots my opponent caught me with last week at the end of the fight. Straight left as i moved my head, followed with a massive overhand left to the temple... i was dazed as ****, most guys woulda be down

Comment

in recent memory, I didn't think Berto was gonna get up from that first knock down that Ortiz hit him with, and vice versa when Berto dropped Ortiz

Comment

Chavez landed some bombs on Vera....

Comment

That left hook that Ward landed on Rodriguez. Jesus Lord, I thought Rodriguez head was gonna do a 360 like the exorcist

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              What are some punches that a fighter took and you went "damn I cant believe that guy is still standing."
              For me, as a young man, watching an almost shot Ali take on the brutal, vicious punching Shavers was a treat, I actually thought my hero would be downed and there was a huge right hand that landed about half way through the fight that almost lifted Ali off his feet...yet he kept on fighting, didn't go down and actually won. That was unbelievable.

Comment

Watch the first few rounds of Pascal-Froch, how the hell they took those bombs without even flinching is beyond me.

Comment

i couldnt believe gatti was still standing vs ward in round 9 first fight

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    This. Perfect shot with pac in mid air. Can't believe Pac didn't go down on that one.
                    that's the difference memo makes!

Comment

Great thread OP

Comment

Working...
                      X